Hobgoblin V Hobogoblin

Who wins?

• Total voters

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Who wins? How? Why? I want your fight commentary if possible too.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I don't think a hobo goblin has any chance against a hobgoblin. I mean. a homeless goblin has no place to put their stuff.

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
Before i start does the hobogoblin start with the hobo start pack of a piece of broken glads a crack pipe and crack because if he does im betting on him

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Before i start does the hobogoblin start with the hobo start pack of a piece of broken glads a crack pipe and crack because if he does im betting on him
They have one day to prepare before a battle to the death, so probably…

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
They have one day to prepare before a battle to the death, so probably…
Its over the hobgoblin has no chance did u see what a drug addict do to multiple cops imagine a drug filled gablin going against an hobgoblin thinking ooo its just a gablin a few beatings and it will beg for mercy

NineHeadHeavenDevouringSerpent

Who wins? How? Why? I want your fight commentary if possible too.

Hobgoblin smacks hobo, hobo swerves right gives a left hook...Hob blocks it, goes for a undercut....and boom! It's a knockout people! It's a knockout!

Wait! We see someone getting into the ring, ohhh it looks like someone we know alright

It's homogoblin! OMG! Look at the size!

Hobgoblin goes on the defensive, he knows this gonna be a tough nut to crack...or burst Hahaha

Homogoblin waiting patiently for his opponent to strike...

Both fighters are on edge here!

And we see homogoblin go for the kill! He's going for the chokehold and.... he's got him under! Hobgoblin is under homo now, hob's struggling to break free!...

It's a sweaty brawl down there, people!

This looks like it's going to last for a while!

Looks like hobgoblin is tiring out! His struggle is slowing down here!

And we have the tap! Homogoblin is the new finisher! What a fight people, what a fight!

We see the medics taking hob on the stretcher... Seems like his knees gave out sometime under homo there...hope it isn't nothing serious people! Let's pray for hob's quick recovery!