Draculus-del-Viafat

Me, an intellectual:
Dostoevsky's "Crime and Punishment"

Leti

D

Deleted member 29316

Any particular recommendations?

Too confusing. At least for me.
I got a recommendation, however, it's not yet finished...and it's a LitRPG.

Draculus-del-Viafat

Isn't that book, like, 420+ pages long? Never read the English version. It's probably shorter, but no thanks.
It's actually over 670 pages, and it's worth spending one's time. Even when it seems like it doesn't.

JayDirex

@Leti

When you say murder that makes me think of crime novels. Where one murder is the central theme of the story. I think I can offer you close to that with three of mine but they're more.. crime, gangster, romance, assassination, than anything else pure mystery novel. They're listed in series order:

WDBGLD
RWHD
TVLT

Titanoktonon

If you can find a copy, Johnny the Homicidal Maniac by Jhonen Vasquez, the author of Invader Zim.

sereminar

Dang, I don't actually know many, but i do know 2 stories that the mc is an assassin!

Bullets & Spells
"Worlds collide when a young woman is saved by a witch after being double crossed. The fates of Hollyhock and Hazel become entwined as they delve deeper into their respective worlds of crime and magic. Can they survive the journey for the truth about who they are, how they fit in with their peoples, what destiny has in store for them; and perhaps most importantly, what they mean to each other?
Can an assassin and a witch really be together, or are bullets and spells too different to coexist?"

Affairs of State
(fair warning, it's basically just a smutty short story, still really good though ;)
"A clash between stellar empires brings together an assassin and a princess. Can the two navigate a clash between tradition, innovation, and unknown motives?"