How are you liking writing in ScribbleHub so far?

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
For the authors actively writing here and elsewhere, how do you like this hub so far? For each host site for written, online novels, I find that the audience varies greatly. How do you like the readers' response? Is it helping you along with your writing?

I'm just curious because I feel like the majority of the writers here came from novelupdates so your readers must be from there too, right?

TLCsDestiny

For the authors actively writing here and elsewhere, how do you like this hub so far? For each host site for written, online novels, I find that the audience varies greatly. How do you like the readers' response? Is it helping you along with your writing?

I'm just curious because I feel like the majority of the writers here came from novelupdates so your readers must be from there too, right?

I'm enjoying it too. I used to use wattpad but left when people are taking the stories from there.
I feel like I've gotten more readers here because there's a chance that my books are seen (because of the new updates). I also think that this place is more homey...You know, with this forum and all, people are more talkative and what not.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Been a nuffian for years. Dont even write the content here but i do put my stories here just to support the community. That said the level of detail in statistics and writing tool itself is great and yeah people are pretty chill.

Tony outdid himself this time. And here i was thinking nothing could top NUFDating.

jinxs2011

Spud Cannon
The statistics are great. There are a few bugs (it's been a while since I posted a chapter, so they may have been fixed) in chapter posting, and there are a few features that I think should be added, but it's otherwise pretty good.
Bugs I was talking about were issues with aligning tables, aligning text in aligned tables, little things like that. They all had workarounds, but just made it annoying.
As for the features, I think you should be able to set up a default layout for tables. Every single table I create in my story I have to change the colour to a specific hex code, make there be borders and center it. Easy when it's just one table, but depending on the chapter there can be a dozen. Having that be the default would just make it that much easier.

yansusustories

Matchmaker of Handsome Men
I also like the site. Setting everything up is easy and even if we do something wrong (like messing up the chapter order) we can still change it afterward which is a huge plus to me (because I'm the type that manages to do something like that regularly). I also like that there are things like the Glossary even though I'm not that up to date with mine. It's still nice to try it out since one of my projects is rather long and I guess if people don't read continuously, they'll forget stuff.

The reader response so far ... is quite good. But I'd love it if people would review more, instead of justing rating stories.
With one of my stories, I'm at over 100 chapters and I got 15 ratings so far which I think is quite good for a site that is relatively new. Unfortunately, most of the ratings are on the extreme sites of the scale (5 and 1 stars) and I made the experience on other sites that that kind of rating is often given just because of the genre (I'm writing BL). So I'd really love to know if this is really what people think about the novel or if I'm garnering love and hate because of the genre.

Milk.Milkan

Me Milk, me smart.
Im rather new to anything writing related, but dis site is just literally giving me anything i need or i would need. Dats pretty neat and im rather happy for using it.
Some connection with novel updates and almost same genres/tags instrumentary as dere also gives a lot.

OddJamm

~Sweet Preservatives~
I just joined but everyone's so friendly~ there is a lot of quiet low key readers here though. Not that that's a bad thing. It will definitely get more popular in the future~

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
So I'd really love to know if this is really what people think about the novel or if I'm garnering love and hate because of the genre.
That's actually a very interesting thing to consider. I wonder if there is a way to encourage readers to leave comments :unsure:

yansusustories

Matchmaker of Handsome Men
That's actually a very interesting thing to consider. I wonder if there is a way to encourage readers to leave comments :unsure:
I think I'll just try to remind them of commenting on the chapters and reviewing the series every now and then when I update. If they see that we like getting feedback, they'll probably try to give more? At least that's how I behave as a reader 😁