How are you?

doravg

109/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
Did you sleep well last night? Did you have a filling breakfast, work out, read, write, did something for yourself?
How are you, dear Forum User?
I hope you are well. I hope your day gets off to a good start, and happy writing!

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
Hi! I'm about to sleep, had chicken for breakfast, went on an hour-long walk, read the new chapter of Blue Lock, wrote three sentences, and bought four pastries from the nearby bakery. Thanks for asking, and goodnight. (Although I probably won't sleep yet.) :blobtaco:

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
I slept like the dead and rose like the dead, I'm currently working out (leg day), ate a bagel for breakfast and I intend to write about an orc forcefully trying to adopt a child later today

TotallyHuman

Working on a very urgent thing and it isn't going that well. I have the kind of annoying temperament that can't sleep well when I am worried and I worry about this project much more than I really should.

D

Deleted member 54065

Did you sleep well last night? Did you have a filling breakfast, work out, read, write, did something for yourself?
I hope you are well. I hope your day gets off to a good start, and happy writing!
I'm tired, but still fine. Busy with work and hobbies.

November's coming though. I hate November. lol

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
i had my mid-morning fap after cooking myself a bacon, lettuce, egg, tomato, cheese, toasted sandwhich. So yeah bro. Im good. Now i just need a hot coffee with Rumchata and im set for the day.

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
I have a splitting headache but I'm still writing in spite of it. I feel great!

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
Did you sleep well last night?
images - 2023-10-03T203321.385.jpeg

Drunk and restless.

Last edited:

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes

Kalliel

Grind, Future, A Beautiful Star
I had to wait for 2 hours on something that should've only taken 2 minutes just earlier. And it's not my fault.
That's the time it usually takes me to write a whole chapter. Or one and a half if smut.
So now I'm mildly infuriated.

Woolen_Bat_Monkey

Adopted son of Envy/Current owner of LuoirM nose
I sleep, sleep some more...a little more sleep. skipped morning practice, so I could sleep.