How are you?

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Sleepy, and grumpy, and working on getting my editing and translation quota done for this week so I can have some free time over the weekend. Still accepting new editing jobs, tho.

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
im fine thank you. i remenber taking english lesson and this question is memorable... i remenber having to aswer asking this question a lot, even when i got home i was just a little kid and i started trying to show off to my mother i could speak in english... aaaa such bitter sweet memories

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I slept pretty well last night. I set a boundary on the endless suckling and told the kid he could have more milk after the alarm went off. He kicks, I roll my back to him and get a back massage. He finally agreed to cuddle instead of suckling.

The_3rd_Book

Pedagogical Cannibalism?
I slept for fifteen hours straight. Woke up at eleven and ate nothing~. Then I fought some skeletons in the Bonelab. All in all good day so far.

Major2501

To be honest I've been absolutely bollocksed today. At least earlier at work I got taken off a really irritating job and got put on a slightly less irritating job. At least I get to hand solder on this one. Which I like. 🙂

Saberfang

Can't complain. Got a delicious cup of coffee and it's a beautiful day where I am.

helgoka2

I'm doing well, and I must say, I found the article on mockups in packaging and branding design https://www.newswire.com/news/mockups-important-breakthrough-in-packaging-branding-design quite fascinating. It discusses how mockups have revolutionized the way designers bring their ideas to life and enhance the visual appeal of products. If you're interested in design trends and innovations, I recommend giving it a read! it's always nice to engage in conversations about interesting developments in the design and branding industry. So, how are you doing today?

Last edited: