How big are you ?

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
masturbation
Ewww
If you aren't willing or able to calculate daily calories, a discipline on meals (two meals+breakfast, as few snacks as possible) and food (cooking yourself, some veggies, the least possible amount of hyperprocessed food aka Fast Food, soda and premade meals) plus some physical activity (2 hours twice a week, or one hour every other day, no matter the sport, but you need to sweat) will already do you a lot of good.

Also note that not all countries are equal in terms of food. America is really fucked up from what I'm told, there's sugar everywhere, including in bread, and the portions are humongous. So you may still need that calorie app if you live there.

I was 96kg in August 2022, I've lost 11 kg in a year and a half so far (9 in 6 months, I'm just cruising down slowly at my weight now) by not buying soda anymore, changing fast-food for the good kind of packaged meals (frozen ones, of a brand that uses normal stuff to make the meals, ie no additives to what you'd use to cook it yourself) and exercising regularly (2-3 times a week when I was really loosing weight, now once a week, but a good 2h one, to stay in shape).

Hope this helps!
Thank you! I guess I really need to do sport. That excess skin won’t go away with just changing my meals 😭
Serious answer:
You need an app that counts calories (an app that lets you scan the barcodes of the food you eat is very useful).
Set your limit to max 2,000 calories per day.
Then you need to stay under that threshold every day, except for one day where you can indulge, the "cheat day".
This is the easy part.
The hard part is this; you need to eliminate:
-Sugar
-Cheese
-Chocolate
-Sweets
-Alcoholic beverages
-Sugary drinks

I recommend also avoiding pork since it's high in fat.
Better to go for chicken, turkey, and veal, which are high in protein.

Two meals a day. Lunch and dinner.
Intermittent fasting from 09:00 PM to 01:00 PM (approximate timing).
During fasting, you can't eat anything, but you can drink unsweetened coffee or tea (you can use sweeteners like stevia).
Zucchini and Greek yogurt are recommended because they are filling without being caloric and have zero fat.
Always prefer protein-rich foods, as they are essential to prevent muscle loss.

The beginning is tough, but you'll see results quickly if you stay disciplined.
Thank you. Additionally to sport, I need to eat earlier and fix my sleeping schedule to make a splash ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)💦

Cortavar

Ewww

Thank you! I guess I really need to do sport. That excess skin won’t go away with just changing my meals 😭

Thank you. Additionally to sport, I need to eat earlier and fix my sleeping schedule to make a splash ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)💦
You're welcome.
As for the diet + sports combo, it's one of those 1+1=3 stuff. Either will work independently, but doing both will work better than the addition of each on their own.
The hardest part is keeping it up in the long run. I've hired a personal trainer to help me keep on (and to design workouts), she's not cheap, but it's really worth it! The other option is to find a friend with similar objectives and motivate one another.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
You're welcome.
As for the diet + sports combo, it's one of those 1+1=3 stuff. Either will work independently, but doing both will work better than the addition of each on their own.
The hardest part is keeping it up in the long run. I've hired a personal trainer to help me keep on (and to design workouts), she's not cheap, but it's really worth it! The other option is to find a friend with similar objectives and motivate one another.
Health math u.u

J_Chemist

Fork over your knee caps!!!
Never! Square up, Duck! I've fought your kind before and by the Gods I'll fuggin do it again!!

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
6ft2 or 6ft3. Don't remember which one, but its one of these two. As for my schlong...