How do I limit the access to my tier list in Patreon?

Newbie101

Say I want to give early access to 3 chapters a month for a certain story. How do I make sure that whoever subscribed can only get access to the said 3 chapter and not more?

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Say I want to give early access to 3 chapters a month for a certain story. How do I make sure that whoever subscribed can only get access to the said 3 chapter and not more?
tag all the chapters after those as a higher tier. I tag ch45 as tier one, everyone who subs gets that chapter.
Then i create a new tier and then tag those later chapters as that tier. So if they pay more money for that second tier, they get tier one AND two.. Its pretty simple.
You just need to understand the editing and tag system

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Carefully poke-poke until you find the right drop-down menus.

Newbie101

tag all the chapters after those as a higher tier. I tag ch45 as tier one, everyone who subs gets that chapter.
Then i create a new tier and then tag those later chapters as that tier. So if they pay more money for that second tier, they get tier one AND two.. Its pretty simple.
You just need to understand the editing and tag system
Ah thank you so much.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Ah thank you so much.
yeah just remember that if you have higher tiers, you need to tag them appropriately.
If i have three tiers and the highest gives ten chapters, then i need all those chapters to have the tier 3 tag

Chapter 1 would need the tier 1 tag and the tier 3 tag, for example. Because what if you aren't buying tier one but instead you are buying tier 3?

so that first chapter needs to be tagged as such so that those people get access to it.

Newbie101

yeah just remember that if you have higher tiers, you need to tag them appropriately.
If i have three tiers and the highest gives ten chapters, then i need all those chapters to have the tier 3 tag

Chapter 1 would need the tier 1 tag and the tier 3 tag, for example. Because what if you aren't buying tier one but instead you are buying tier 3?

so that first chapter needs to be tagged as such so that those people get access to it.
Understood.