How do I stay awake

USA

I haven't slept at all last night, this is my third time skipping sleep. The first time was the weekend, so it didn't really matter, but the second time was my worst experience so far. I nearly fell the stairs from how tired I was. Is there any sort of food or drink that can keep productive for most of the day without going into microsleeps mid-conversation?

Templary

I have a night job, and I have something in case of emergency energy drink with coffee without sugar only use in extreme cases. talk to people and try to be activities that are not repetitive, listening to lively music or the like

USA

I have a night job, and I have something in case of emergency energy drink with coffee without sugar only use in extreme cases. talk to people and try to be activities that are not repetitive, listening to lively music or the like
Thanks man, but real quick, what's your recommended dosage of energy drinks? And which type of energy drink?

Templary

Thanks man, but real quick, what's your recommended dosage of energy drinks? And which type of energy drink?
It can really be any energy drink, preferably something strong like monster, the portion should be mostly energy drink with 2 to quarts of coffee , by the way you should rotate the energy drink with prolonged use the body will adapt to the dose and will not have the required effect, I recommend starting with something low and gradually increasing in power of energy drink, after a year of use this will stop working although I really do not advise you to do that for more than a month, bad for your health and that

USA

It can really be any energy drink, preferably something strong like monster, the portion should be mostly energy drink with 2 to quarts of coffee , by the way you should rotate the energy drink with prolonged use the body will adapt to the dose and will not have the required effect, I recommend starting with something low and gradually increasing in power of energy drink, after a year of use this will stop working although I really do not advise you to do that for more than a month, bad for your health and that
Again thank you, I just need immediate effects at the moment, this issue is only temporary. (Neighbor's family or something came over and they won't stop playing f*cking rap music till the dead of night)

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
If your toddler keeps you awake until 4am and you let yourself doze off for two minutes while he sucks your nipples, you'll be wide awake until 8am.

I have learnt that the most sufficient way of staying awake is to simply forget about being tired. Also that your body or at least my own, functioned only 72 hours with zero sleep before I blacked out and slept for 20 hours straight. Which waking up from wasn't pleasant in the slightest.

Bobasis

You really need sleep... but coffee and energy drinks will be your best friend. Although energy drinks have a bunch of sugar in them which isn’t the best. Spicy foods tend to keep me awake (you can make spicy ramen of something like that). Washing my face in cold water helps but only helps for like 30-40 minutes for me. I heard exercising works well too (just don’t hurt yourself because you’re too tired).

Aaqil

Cookies!
Use as little energy as possible, in as many ways as you can, :blob_cookie:

Generik0

1660736987987.png

On a serious note. I feel like doing activities that you are heavily invested to would help.

Last edited: