How do you get out of the NTR Hole

Generik0

Lately ive been in a downward spiral in the NTR Hole. Considering my discovery of Despair NTR(I felt nothing for a about a day). Is there anyway to cleanse oneself of the NTR corruption or is it really just a one way ticket to disgust and guilt? Asking those who got out of it.

Nakakure

Lately ive been in a downward spiral in the NTR Hole. Considering my discovery of Despair NTR(I felt nothing for a about a day). Is there anyway to cleanse oneself of the NTR corruption or is it really just a one way ticket to disgust and guilt? Asking those who got out of it.
Read enough NTR that you felt it normal, man, i want to cries in corner.

BloodyLycoris

Unsee card.jpg

This may help :blob_blank:.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
nope, sorry. your pitiful emotionally masochistic soul is tainted forever. Thats why people are warned not to even take one step on that blighted, radioactive hellhole of a road. Well, there's always the nuclear option: burn your soul away and try to forge a new one from the remnant ashes. :P

This is why i stay far the frak away from NTR.

atgongumerki

Gourge out your eyeballs!
Puncture your eardrums!
Hit your head against a wall, and pray you can keep it up, until the brain damage is irreversible!
Live the rest of your life as a vegetable!

Works 10 out of 10 times, never heard any complaints from users of this method!

(should you be looking for honest opinions: stay away from the dark corners of the internet, you may get lucky and forget that stuff like that exists after a few years)

Alienix

I already know people who will reply this thread are fellow degenerate:blob_party:

wait, that's including me I guess:sweating_profusely:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Go watch some Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka Nd let the loli healing begin.

Then go read some loli incest rape hentai

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
a throuple.
I like how this word sounds.

You have to fill your heart with happiness and joy quickly before the darkness overcomes you. I prescript you wholesome foxgirls vanilla comics. Or oni, or maids, or gap moe tomboys, or even better, gap moe tomboy maid oni making out with a foxgirl in a butler suit. CAN WE GO DEEPER?!

Oh right, or wholesome cutesy yuri. It always heals my heart. Wait. I subconsciously made the previous statement yuri already. Well, you know the answer now.

soldieroffortune813

Oh right, or wholesome cutesy yuri. It always heals my heart. Wait. I subconsciously made the previous statement yuri already. Well, you know the answer now.
This guy gets it.

In all seriousness, I find that cute yuri helps with degeneracy in general.

Thor

I gotta say, most of the NTR stuff is so unreal. I cant take those storys serious and they do nothing to me.

There might be something wrong with me because it apparently does 'something' to people since there seems to be a huge market for those kind of stories.

TRNRLogan

Watch a shit ton of Vanilla. Like a lot a lot. Basically you'll have to reprogram your mind to stop seeing NTR as fap material.

So you know, that ain't gonna happen for most of us poor degenerates.

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
Get into something really kinky until NTR is just "Meh". Though that obviously presents its own issues.

Generik0

Im so fucked. I tried watching moe shit but i cant seem to get out of degeneracy. I regret watching Otome Dori welp