How do you read scribblehub?

What device do most often use to access scribblehub and read?

• Desktop

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Laptop (on a desk or table)

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Laptop (on my lap)

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Phone

Votes: 39 48.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Tablet

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters

SternenklarenRitter

How do y'all get your webnovel fix? If you have different habits for reading and using the forums, then I am curious specifically about reading habits. Personally, I usually use my laptop on a desk, though sometimes on a couch or bed. (Also, I was unsure if this maybe should go in general chat but I put it in readers because it is about the process of reading.)

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Anything with portrait format is the most comfortable to read and scroll on. If necessary, I also read on desktop. But if I really want to binge webnovels, then tablet it is.

vaurwyn

Everyone dies someday, but I'm procrastinating
I have a parsing script that lets me send the books I read to my Kindle in mobi format. That way I can read even when the evil sun is conspiring to make my screens unusable.

Tempokai

Overworked One
I mostly read on PC and laptop, but after they both broke (HDD died on both and I'm broke so I can't fix them), so I now read them using the phone

Okay

The Bored but Lazy
I thought you were asking how to read stories on scribblehub

I mostly read on my laptop, cus the screen's bigger than my phone, and I have no tablet. So I'll just bring my laptop with me everywhere in the house.

edit: Never thought there was a day where I could be labeled as 'active member'

LilRora

Mostly formless
It depends. If it's about ongoing stories, I just have the tabs open on my phone and read chapters as they pop up. Generally though I read more on PC, especially if I binge read something.

SternenklarenRitter

Looks like most people use their phones to read. I swear, you kids and your tiny screens. When I was young we used to celebrate every extra millimeter on the screen of any device we used.

Looks like most people use their phones to read. I swear, you kids and your tiny screens. When I was young we used to celebrate every extra millimeter on the screen of any device we used.
scribblehub is easier to read on phone.. it's also more comfortable to read laying down which is not possible on a desktop

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I can't casually pull out my tablet at work, so phone it is. It's more convenient.

tablet>phone>desktop

D

Deleted member 54065

For some reason, I upload chapters and illustrations via desktop, but is not comfortable reading stories through it. I prefer phone over that.
Must be a millenial like me?

Lorelliad

creating magic in a magic-less world 🪄
It's better on phone because the otherwise seemingly long sentences on said platform look tiny as hell when looked through a PC or any larger screen.

Aaqil

Cookies!
Desktop, mainly cause it's what I have access to most of the time, :blob_cookie:

Nhatduongg

Yuyuko Saigyouji, The Dreaming Ghost
I use my phone, mostly.
I also use a laptop, however, sometimes what I do is I would separate the SH tab and then I use another tab to hide the SH tab until only one line of text is visible (you can guess the reason).

Kassel

Wait who is even reading their computer from their lap
E65BF44E-862A-435C-94BB-3C8DC33DE558.jpeg