How far along is your story?

l8rose

Perpetually Positively Pondering
I feel you. Sometimes some twists aren't easily accepted by the readers. But, hey, if they love the story, then they'd stay.
It was more that it was confirming something a lot of them had suspected (well about half the ones who have stuck with my shitty updating schedule) but it wasn't a nice thing to confirm. lol

Hard_Persimmon

53 chapters released, writing chapter 78 right now. Not sure how long it will be but I'm still at the beginning I would say. I couldn't help but procrastinate a bit but I should head back to writing. Yeah I smiled today, honest.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Now that is what I call dedication. How do you refill your creative well after dedicating yourself to a single book for so long?
I don't know for Paul, but will writing my current story, I have tons of ideas for new story to write. Often make me thought if I shouldn't write two stories in the same time.

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
I'm currently in the process of finishing chapter 7 and chapter 8 is the last one in the act I. Onwards to the act II and all the mess that I made for my blissfully unaware MCs :blob_cookie: And my poor readers are just about to start chapter 6 tomorrow (I'm releasing in parts because I'm stupid and didn't plan for a web release).

Writing has been very fun lately. And gf seems to be laughing more often while reading too, which is a good sign :blob_evil_two:

Shulox

I made a huge progress defining the functioning of sports-related magic in a fantasy world. I'm beaming :LOL: nice to meet you!

doravg

106/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
I made a huge progress defining the functioning of sports-related magic in a fantasy world. I'm beaming :LOL: nice to meet you!
Sports-related magic? Can you tell me more about it? This is the first time I have heard about it.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Now that is what I call dedication. How do you refill your creative well after dedicating yourself to a single book for so long?
I take breaks between arcs and work on other stories. It's why I have a bunch of stories currently.

2wordsperminute

I'm done with chapter 22, so 24 chapters in. It'll prob be around 50-60 chapters depending on how long I let the ending cook for and how long the current arc lasts (and how many more arcs I end up putting in between now and the ending).

Shulox

Sports-related magic? Can you tell me more about it? This is the first time I have heard about it.
Basically, football (or soccer for handegg people) with isekai-like magic. I'm actually very close to start publishing, but the actual functioning of the power system and so is... heavy :LOL: considering exactly that, I don't know any other people that remotely tried this. Because of the same, I don't know how it will do, but we shall soon see :blob_salute:

Shard

Keeper of Fluffy Tails
Posted 98 chapters, have 99 total, looking forward to 100 since cool stuff happens. I have trouble writing though, so hoping I can write again before next week.

doravg

106/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
Basically, football (or soccer for handegg people) with isekai-like magic. I'm actually very close to start publishing, but the actual functioning of the power system and so is... heavy :LOL: considering exactly that, I don't know any other people that remotely tried this. Because of the same, I don't know how it will do, but we shall soon see :blob_salute:
It is definitely original! :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie:
Posted 98 chapters, have 99 total, looking forward to 100 since cool stuff happens. I have trouble writing though, so hoping I can write again before next week.
:blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank:
100! Hats off to you!
:blob_cookie::blob_cookie::blob_cookie:
On an unrelated note, I can speak in German now with minimal Uh moments. I can barely believe it myself. I haven't tried to speak for a month now, since I lost my speaking partners. Just read 50 pages out loud from books every day.

And now I can speak. It is just mind-blowing. I think I am going into shock.

Last edited:

Tyranomaster

Guy who writes stuff
On chapter 166, a little less than half-way through. Haven't missed a single chapter publish schedule yet.

Glitched

Moth Mommy
Chapter 9. Been posting bi-daily. Not even close to done with the first arc. Gonna be a long one I'm sure.

SirDogeTheFirst

Lord Of The Potatoes
I was stocking chapters then something clicked, like I found the perfect flow and wrote for several hours without even noticing and stocked twice the amount I first planned to.

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
How far along is your story? Did you smile today as you wrote, or during the last time you wrote? Please tell me something good that happened to you today, that has to do with your story.

Happy writing!
I'm at chapter 98 overall, and I think there are about 10 to 20 chapters left to finish the second volume.
The end could be a real ending because I have a desire to write something else.
Right now, I'm struggling a lot and dragging myself through it.
It's really a part I wanted to write, but there are too many characters and too many knots to untie.
Each chapter has become a chore, and I'm losing consistency.