how long it take to read a 1000 chapter CN Xianxia ?

ACertainPassingUser

I see so many Chinese xianxia and other that were 1000 chapter ++ and curious to see how much does it takes for you to read them all...

Depends on a novel.
+1
Yep depends.

Some old novels had like very long chaps.
And recent ones just give small ones.
---------------------
Offtopic
English webnovel from genius author Andur
Took like 1month to finish a novel of 100+ chaps (if not lot of free times)
--------------------
Anyway, just calculate yourself how long you take to read a chapter. Then multiply by the max numbers.

Hrymi

1000 chaps take about 20-30 days to finish

But I read about 6-12 hours a day so it will probably take you longer

LilRora

Mostly formless
The highest number of chapters you can complete in a day is about a hundred if they are short (chinese xianxia are usually <2000 words, which is short), but that's only if you have a lot of free time and read fast. If it's 1000+ chapters, you can measure it in weeks; probably no less than three full weeks.

If you're reading slowly, then it's more or less the same number of months.

IdleLucifer

I read 2300 chapters in a month. Those were some long chapters too

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I see so many Chinese xianxia and other that were 1000 chapter ++ and curious to see how much does it takes for you to read them all...
I can do a couple hundred in a few days, but thats on weekends and when i actually devote the whole day to it.

If the average length is 2k, that is. 4k and it takes a lot longer.

It depends on the novel and the reader. Like chapter length, attention span, free time, reading speed
+1
Chapters can be long, yet 80% of the content is repetitions that you skip. A common thing in xianxia.
Oops forgot this detail, some things are indeed worth skipping over

Even me a expert reader with slight completion OCD, can't help skipping some things now.
And worsened recently that i skip lot description and focus on dialogues.
Because unless there is something majeure innovative, plots don't have lot of differences or attacks/powers.
Only rarely you get novels like "Forty millenium of cultivation" that was completely out of the loop of usual plots, where even nationalism was enjoyable because it is not nationalism but humanity survival with tragedy sacrifices worth using tissues boxes.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Only xianxia I read to completion was Lord of the Mysteries, and that took me a long ass time to finish. Probably a couple months, but I also read other things during that time and took a few complete breaks from LOTM. Was well fucking worth it tho

NitroxDarks

Some novels are shameless less than 1,000 words per chapter, some other get lazier the more chapters there are and some are filled with dumb, useless information and repetitive information that a 3 yo would've known by then at the 13th mention on the same chapter. Only a barely few do gets one to feel like they are reading something.

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
Back in my prime when I'm pretty crazy about reading, I would probably finish two hundred chapters per day. Yeah, it was around the time of lockdown and all of that thing so I had a shit ton of free time. Nowadays, I can't even do 30 chapters.

K5Rakitan

Level 35 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
1000 chaps take about 20-30 days to finish

But I read about 6-12 hours a day so it will probably take you longer
My husband snorts that shit sometimes, too.

J_Chemist

Become a hermit and read 16 hours a day at a moderate pace. You'll get through it pretty quick.

arkyum

To be honest, most Xianxia novels lose their lustre after 300 or 400 chapters; the plot becomes repetitive, the characters become dull, and the main character gains power and becomes increasingly powerful.

As for some of them that don't fall into this category, my reading time goes for months given the other things I have to do, but yeah, if I was reading 10+ hours a day, then a week at most.

TremendousHuman

Deleteriously devilish, deliciously dumbfounding
I live in the American Gardens Building on West 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is TrashyHuman. I’m 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I’ll put on an ice pack while reading my xianxia novel chapters. I can do a thousand now.

Zakuro

Crushed Pomegranate
Reading one chapter usually takes one to two minute. I spend 1700-3400 minutes reading Martial Peak before dropping it.