How many moderators are in this site?

nightshade.valentine

So I do not want to start a debate. but this topic has been consuming part of my head recently.

So basically Tony is the only moderator to this site/forum (or at least I read it in some thread, that it is like this)? What happens if he is on vacation or needs some break?

Not that I mind, but I always wonder.

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
I think you can see the mods if you click at the top-left corner(the three lines). Then click at the members and you can see them...
(But upon closer look, they don't reach the count of five and I saw a mod thats not active,which I might be wrong)

nightshade.valentine

There are 2 active mods for the forum, in addition to Tony.

There's only Tony for the main site, however. I don't know if he has a back-up plan for emergencies.
Yes, I have just seen the mods for the forum, thanks to @High-in-the-skys .

And actually the back-up plan emergencies are what I am concerned about.

Well, after all, it is Tony choice. So who am I to complain about it.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
As many as Tony want.

Then he will go on vacation. Nothing can stop him.
it's all up to us to stop shit from going down

and to be truthful, ion think there's ever gonna be some big raid or anything.

that is unless one of you is a closet pedo with an FA account and went big and have your child diddling fantasies discovered by the public. then yeah, we might get raid and keked to oblivion.

but y'all not pedos

right?

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
it's all up to us to stop shit from going down

and to be truthful, ion think there's ever gonna be some big raid or anything.

that is unless one of you is a closet pedo with an FA account and went big and have your child diddling fantasies discovered by the public. then yeah, we might get raid and keked to oblivion.

but y'all not pedos

right?
Hey! I'm not a pedo i'm a milf lover!
*cough* *cough* *clears throat*
Ahem, from what you're saying this place sounds like an anarchy server with people following rules as the players :/

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Hey! I'm not a pedo i'm a milf lover!
*cough* *cough* *clears throat*
Ahem, from what you're saying this place sounds like an anarchy server with people following rules as the players :/
We're basically an FFA Minecraft server with +13 Discord server rules. JUST ENOUGH chaos, imo

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
This post....are you going to complain about the "lawlessness" of the forums? Are you upset about a lack of moderation stopping disputes? That's the only reason I can see for this thread.

jabathehut

Resident Troll
So I do not want to start a debate. but this topic has been consuming part of my head recently.

So basically Tony is the only moderator to this site/forum (or at least I read it in some thread, that it is like this)? What happens if he is on vacation or needs some break?

Not that I mind, but I always wonder.
mod me i will ban discount blade

nightshade.valentine

This post....are you going to complain about the "lawlessness" of the forums? Are you upset about a lack of moderation stopping disputes? That's the only reason I can see for this thread.
Neither actually. and mind you, I am not complaining.
Like it, or hate it. But this website has users with real novels that they are investing time and massive energy to produce.

And I would care to know how solid and stable this website is. If you are annoyed, just ignore this post and move on.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
And I would care to know how solid and stable this website is. If you are annoyed, just ignore this post and move on.
On the technical end, Tony has a lot of servers, so it's unlikely the site goes down unless he messes up with an update or something. It happened in the past, but it's a rare occurrence, and it usually doesn't take more than a few hours to get fixed in the rare times it happens.

On the end of moderation activity and stuff, Tony is the only moderator of the main site, while there are 2 active forum mods in addition to himself.

Tony is not the kind of person that likes to share his work too much, he prefers to do as many things by himself to make sure that the way the site is handled is consistent, as he prefers overworking himself over having some internal trouble because one mod handled something in a way he didn't want them to and stuff.

That said, Tony also knows his own limits. If he feels like he can't handle the workload, he does go after new mods and gives them tasks on things that he feels comfortable sharing the workload with, while in other things he ends up still doing the entire thing by himself.

In other words, the main Scribblehub site is currently managed by a one-man-army. Maybe this might change in the future if Tony feels like he can't do it by himself anymore, but for now it is what it is.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Neither actually. and mind you, I am not complaining.
Like it, or hate it. But this website has users with real novels that they are investing time and massive energy to produce.

Wasn't annoyed actually. And lol "real novels".

nightshade.valentine

On the technical end, Tony has a lot of servers, so it's unlikely the site goes down unless he messes up with an update or something. It happened in the past, but it's a rare occurrence, and it usually doesn't take more than a few hours to get fixed in the rare times it happens.

On the end of moderation activity and stuff, Tony is the only moderator of the main site, while there are 2 active forum mods in addition to himself.

Tony is not the kind of person that likes to share his work too much, he prefers to do as many things by himself to make sure that the way the site is handled is consistent, as he prefers overworking himself over having some internal trouble because one mod handled something in a way he didn't want them to and stuff.

That said, Tony also knows his own limits. If he feels like he can't handle the workload, he does go after new mods and gives them tasks on things that he feels comfortable sharing the workload with, while in other things he ends up still doing the entire thing by himself.

In other words, the main Scribblehub site is currently managed by a one-man-army. Maybe this might change in the future if Tony feels like he can't do it by himself anymore, but for now it is what it is.
thanks for taking the time to explain.