How many stories have you finished writing?

How many stories, counting short stories and one-shots, have you finished writing?

• Total voters

JK-Sama

I have one volume finished out of my story's 2 so far.

MajorKerina

Depends on how you define “finished“ and how you define “story”. Though several notable things I’ve created aren’t done, I have certain volumes completed so I’m counting some of those individually and I’m definitely counting each short story as a cohesive work even though some suggest or leans towards continuation.

For me, it’s easily somewhere between the mid 80s and the low 100s. I have around 2 million words of stuff that would be suitably completed whereas there’s a further million or so words that aren’t quite done yet.

Sylverius

Old name: Sylphias
Depends on how you define “finished“ and how you define “story”. Though several notable things I’ve created aren’t done, I have certain volumes completed so I’m counting some of those individually and I’m definitely counting each short story as a cohesive work even though some suggest or leans towards continuation.

For me, it’s easily somewhere between the mid 80s and the low 100s. I have around 2 million words of stuff that would be suitably completed whereas there’s a further million or so words that aren’t quite done yet.
Well, I've basically mapped out the whole story, start to middle, to end. All I have to do now is to flesh them out, and because a situation suits it, I also plan on making sequels and side-stories that focus not just on the original character, but also on other people as well.

D

Deleted member 45782

Well, I've basically mapped out the whole story, start to middle, to end. All I have to do now is to flesh them out, and because a situation suits it, I also plan on making sequels and side-stories that focus not just on the original character, but also on other people as well.
Gl on ur writings!

Sylverius

Gl on ur writings!
Sadly, I'm getting quite discouraged due to the small amount of views... If this goes on even after like chapter 40, I might stop writing since it looks like no one enjoys my content and just try to check it out and see what kind of shitty isekai I made although I aimed to change the way isekai works.

D

Deleted member 45782

Sadly, I'm getting quite discouraged due to the small amount of views... If this goes on even after like chapter 40, I might stop writing since it looks like no one enjoys my content and just try to check it out and see what kind of shitty isekai I made although I aimed to change the way isekai works.
I think youll do fine! Sometimes it takes awhile before you get views but eventually you'll get there.

Sylverius

@Sylphias Damn, that a good song in your signature. Especially after the 10th second...😭
See? THE BEAT HITS RIGHT
I think youll do fine! Sometimes it takes awhile before you get views but eventually you'll get there.
Alright, thanks for that... I'll keep writing more and more chapters now, and because school's over, I'll be able to pump out a lot more now!

Last edited: