How old are you?

Suchende558

Sometimes i be reading some of y'all messages and novels and go damn this person is old
Like Wow, like i also get it novel site but like damn.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Yes, after 25 we should all retire, after 30 we should wear diapers, after 35 it is time to dig that grave and by 40, jump headfirst into it. If you live past 45, damn, what are you even doing? After 50? Hah, nobody at that age ever thinks about silly things like... I don't know, writing. He/She should be watching TV or something, not going on the internet and doing creative stuff. Creativity should be limited to ages between 15 and 20. After that, just join the NPC club.

ACertainPassingUser

I can't remember how it looks, how it taste, nor how cheerful the party back then.

but I still remember the fact that i have a birthday cake once upon a time.

Suchende558

Yes, after 25 we should all retire, after 30 we should wear diapers, after 35 it is time to dig that grave and by 40, jump headfirst into it. If you live past 45, damn, what are you even doing? After 50? Hah, nobody at that age ever thinks about silly things like... I don't know, writing. He/She should be watching TV or something, not going on the internet and doing creative stuff. Creativity should be limited to ages between 15 and 20. After that, just join the NPC club.
literally
I was born in December 23rd, 2018~
World's most intelligent toddler 🔥

TotallyHuman

Older than trees, younger than the mountains, growing like a breeze.

D

Deleted member 54065

You could be my second dad
I can be your older bro, though. I mean, I'm still single and I did it (giving advise bro stuff) with my students before, but now...

Please refer to Deped Order 49 Series 2022.