How tall are you?

What's your height?

• Total voters

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
We're all faceless strangers but wouldn't it be fun to know each other's heights? I Refuse to be to be overly specific because that's too many options I'm willing to type out but I'll try to keep the segments reasonable in 6in segments that you can specify further if you want AND I'll put both imperial and metric in the measurements using a Google converter. I don't care if you lie about your height, that's between you and yourself

in terms of my own height, I'm 5'4 🐶🐶🐶

Last edited:

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
You can change all three.
Increase Height, break legs.

Dick enhancement, the dick pumps don't work. Though we all have four inches of dick inside so...

Fat, healthy exercise and eat less. Fun fact, the PE teacher once had a blown out when I said that growing taller is a lot more easier than losing weight. Turns out both of them are difficult for me.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
We're all faceless strangers but wouldn't it be fun to know each other's heights? I Refuse to be to be overly specific because that's too many options I'm willing to type out but I'll try to keep the segments reasonable in 6in segments that you can specify further if you want AND I'll put both imperial and metric in the measurements using a Google converter. I don't care if you lie about your height, that's between you and yourself

in terms of my own height, I'm 5'4 🐶🐶🐶
When not in my far preferable puppet form, I’m tall. :blob_teary:

WingsOfPhantasy

Tomboy Agenda Symphathizer
183cm / 6' 0''
But being truthful on the internet is super boring, so I add an extra inch or two so the ladies can have fun doing maths and subtracting inches before they meet me in person.
Lord knows that won't be the only inches that they have to subtract in their mind.