How to cheat yourself into trending (no root)

Fromage

Peerless member

Leti

Happiness is like atoms. You can't destroy them.

Kuropon

I was number 1 trending today. But I also had two of my novels in trending like two or three times in a row now :blob_hmm_two:

Fromage

Peerless member
Being number 1 trending is the mandate of heaven
Nothing can stop us cultivators

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
The opening post pissed Ai-chan off. :blobspearpeek: Now Ai-chan feels like reaaaaaaally teaching people how to cheese the system.

It'd be like robbing banks, and getting away with it. Except you don't take money, you take attention. And there is a very very very small chance (70%-89%) that it will attract @Tony 's unadultrated, pasteurized and without artificial preservatives low-fat milky attention.

Jemini

What's up guys! Today I am going to teach you how to manipulate the trending algorithm of this site! It's not as hard as you think! Everyone can become trending! But first you will need:

1. 1 or more PC using windows operating system (mac sucks)
2. Active internet connection (with pings lower than 20ms)
3. Chromium based web browser
4. Brain (this is the most important)

Now follow those instructions correctly! And don't forget to like and subscribe this channel after you are done!

What do you think? Easy right?
Ok, I get everything else, but I don't really understand the need for #3 on this list.

Anyway, I've coincidentally stumbled upon a few methods of manipulating the trending algorythm, but all the methods I'm aware of are really not that good for the long-term health of your series if used frequently or repeatedly. Maybe it would be good for 1 time at most, or maybe even 1 time per year if you want to really push it.