Editing How to create more categories in the glossary?

RedHunter2296

Competitive Professional In Being Ignored
Hi there
For some time now I have been writing my story and a constant complaint from readers who want to have more information or context of what is happening, so I decided on a detailed glossary about all the important things.

My problem, for now, is that I only have 4 categories to sort things out and I would like to put more, because in my story past events are quite important and need their own category, just like the different factions that are in it. I thought there was no way to increase the sections, but reviewing other novels and I saw that there are some that do have more categories in the glossary, and although I tried to review how to do it, I did not find the option.

Thank you so much.

PurpleCatGirl

When you're in the story editor on the glossary tab, in the 'create glossary item' section (or editing an existing one) next to the word category there is a downpointing arrow. click that and you'll get a popup list, including the option to Add a new category item.

OneSixSeven

Advocate of Headpatting and Handholding
When you're in the story editor on the glossary tab, in the 'create glossary item' section (or editing an existing one) next to the word category there is a downpointing arrow. click that and you'll get a popup list, including the option to Add a new category item.
^This. I love using this lol. I am very glad SH has it.

Agentt

Thighs
A bit out of question here, but I am glad your readers went from complaining about the death of a character to this point. Congratulations

RedHunter2296

Competitive Professional In Being Ignored
Thank you very much, this was exactly what I was looking for, right now I even feel silly not seeing it :blob_facepalm: :blob_hide:.
A bit out of question here, but I am glad your readers went from complaining about the death of a character to this point. Congratulations
It seems that everything went quite well after continuing a little more, apparently, those who got angry were only a few, but after as I continued, more people liked me and that gave a boost of readers. So yeah, I did worry too much about just a couple of people who weren't the majority of readers but were making a lot of noise.

Last edited: