How to get custom title like the ones under many of users name

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Now, the other one is on the forums. I will be honest with you; I don't remember how many posts you need to be allowed to change your title. Maybe 50? Or a 100? Somewhere around there. After it becomes available to you, you can head to your profile settings and change it!
more info at

Sagacious_Punk

Resident solarpunk
The short gist of it is, you must be active on the forums and have a little patience. Once you gather 40 (iirc) "profile points", you will gain access to a custom title.

Since some people are better social butterflies than others, and points are primarily determined by two things - number of posts and total number of likes your posts have - accumulation of points happens at different rates for different users. You also gain points passively for being a registered user for X amount of time.

I unlocked the ability to have a custom title about ~8 months after I registered here.

Regards,
Sagacious

Notadate

The short gist of it is, you must be active on the forums and have a little patience. Once you gather 40 (iirc) "profile points", you will gain access to a custom title.

Since some people are better social butterflies than others, and points are primarily determined by two things - number of posts and total number of likes your posts have - accumulation of points happens at different rates for different users. You also gain points passively for being a registered user for X amount of time.

I unlocked the ability to have a custom title about ~8 months after I registered here.

Regards,
Sagacious
Or be FUNNY. *pulse gun out* Now laugh

Ivantamua

Regards,
Sagacious
Thank you for info

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
Titles are overrated, why want them?!
So you can become the templars of fanfiction like me.

Join me, brother! So we may go on our conquest and plant our beliefs in many stories inside this deep forsaken hole!

Regards,
Sagacious
Me, who gets a custom title with only 40 messages and didn't realize it be like: :blob_neutral::blob_facepalm:
... F*ck!
Check on your account settings, there's one option where you can type anything you want as long as it's not longer than 30-40 characters.
Ahhhh!!! I can't decide 🤕🤕

Worship me mortals MWAHAHAHA
hamster.jpg

Or be FUNNY. *pulse gun out* Now laugh
youdare.jpg

Last edited: