How to make a novel more attractive?

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Don't give up. This is the most important. The majority of readers are only picking up novels that have ample chapters to binge, and they can decide if they are interested in it or not.

Yes, a catchy cover with some cute girl does help. BUT.

A consistent flow of chapters that show a certain dedication to the story is what brings in the silent majority who do not comment, do not interact, but do read every chapter.

I-am-called-I

Don't give up. This is the most important. The majority of readers are only picking up novels that have ample chapters to binge, and they can decide if they are interested in it or not.

Yes, a catchy cover with some cute girl does help. BUT.

A consistent flow of chapters that show a certain dedication to the story is what brings in the silent majority who do not comment, do not interact, but do read every chapter.
ok thanks for the advice

Jemini

ok can you please give me some tips on how to make a good synopsis
What makes a good synopsis is more or less the same thing that makes a good 1st chapter. You have to start with a hook, and leave the reader with a question.

Now, leaving a reader with a question is something very different from asking a question in the synopsis. It needs to make the reader ask the question themselves, and feel a need to have the question answered. And, to answer the question, they have to read your story.

(Might look at some synopsizes from other authors who are performing well. You can take mine for example. I would say I'm not a top series, but it is doing good enough to qualify for the "performing well" description to be quite accurate.)

Narcissistic_loser

Aiming to be a better person.
I am starting my first novel by tomorrow I have written chapters is there anyway I can make a novel more attractive to get readers?
From my Pov, it's definitely Cover and Synopsis with good Grammar idc if it's short as long as its got good grammar blending with the cover.

BlackKnightX

Attractive, huh? Hmm... Why don't you start with telling it to take better care of itself? Exercise regularly, eat healthy, rest properly, use skincare, dress and groom better. Oh, and work on its mentality and communication skills too. That ought to make it more attractive for sure.