How to upload images in glossary?

ElenaV

As the question says, I am trying to upload a map of a fantasy city (campaign setting) from my local PC. Unfortunately, the picture upload only takes a URL, is there any other way to upload images directly without uploading to some third party hosting sites?

Cipiteca396

🐉🪽🍂🌑🍀🪶🌺
No. You need to use an image hosting site, and then link the Image Address.

You can use this forum to post images, and then link the Image Address of that image. It may be unreliable, however.

MisterSyafiq

As the question says, I am trying to upload a map of a fantasy city (campaign setting) from my local PC. Unfortunately, the picture upload only takes a URL, is there any other way to upload images directly without uploading to some third party hosting sites?
there is bro, you could first upload the picture on you Facebook.
Nahhh, that link of your pict that has been uploaded in Facebook could be used as URL requirement.
I had done this and work perfectly

ElenaV

there is bro, you could first upload the picture on you Facebook.
Nahhh, that link of your pict that has been uploaded in Facebook could be used as URL requirement.
I had done this and work perfectly
Thanks for your response but as I mentioned I would not wanted to upload to a third party site. Will try using this forum and see how it works.Thank you for your answer.
No. You need to use an image hosting site, and then link the Image Address.

You can use this forum to post images, and then link the Image Address of that image. It may be unreliable, however.
Will give it a try then. thanks.
arlond_the_curseforged_city.png

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Go make a discord chat and post it. Then use the link to post the image.
Or check the link below.