How would you describe your main antagonist as poorly as possible?

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
The title basically explains it all. I just want to see how other people on this site would describe their antagonists as humorously as possible. To start off I'll describe the antagonists from a few of my stories.

Merlin, but he simped so hard that he decided that the earth should start over with him and his dead wife as the new Adam and Eve.

Politicians, but with weapon proficiencies.

A chain-smoking Russian Oracle pothead who usually wears the bare minimum of junky clothing as a government official.

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
I don't exactly, have one. Hmmm, something I could, almost count. Big water, but unpredictable?

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
Dragon not-daddy who thinks he is a star equal to/greater than God.
No, I'm not describing myself. Although, I am my own worst enemy.

Tempokai

Overworked One
He is still hiding but I roughly think of him as angry crybully who can't come up with terms that you can't control everything in all universes. MC probably will never fight him directly, ever, as it's the Great One's job.

A young woman with eyeliner a shade darker than her meticulously curated angsty persona embarked on a mission she understood about as well as a toddler understands Bitcoin.

ACertainPassingUser

Virtually immortal Old women with too much time goes on killing slimes for eons to gain enough xp to kill a certain bald head demi-god.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Four old basement-dwelling shmucks arguing about who had the better streak in CS1.6. When suddenly a fifth joins them they tolerate him but when he wants to leave and touch grass, they go apeshit.

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
Man who thought selling his soul to the devil over a minor inconvenience was a good idea

Lady who that never figured out that people can have different opinions

Garon

I have several of them. But I will choose the most important one. Kairu is a deity who does not understand, but tries to understand people. She believes that the boundaries of morality limit them. And she is trying to break it by giving all people access to power. Without understanding what problems this could lead to.