How would you rate One Punch Man heroes as pro heroes of My Hero Academia?

OP1000

Hello!
So how would you rank some of the heroes of the One Punch Man world (Manga) if they were pro heroes in the My Hero Academia world?

sanitylimited

i dont do top 10 lists, although i would probably lewd all the woman no mater what world they are in.

Sebas_Guzman

The S-Ranks of OPM are all too effective, such that a lot of them would displace the current top 10 heroes of My Hero. Heck, to do a list, you'd have to exaggerate the ranking criteria and have to ignore a degree of their overwhelming power.
A lot of Hero Academia's people are tactical weapons, designed for niche applications as opposed to the all rounders you see One Punch.

Looking at the lists, Blast doesn't do enough basic work, so he probably doesn't rank or is retired.
Tatsumaki might take Endeavor's #1 slot.
Atomic Samurai might go below Best Jeanist, due to Best Jeanist's popularity boost and his lack of ability to clear jobs quickly.
Child Emperor probably wouldn't rank in Top 10 due to limited time to be publicized and maybe because he works too much in the background.
Metal Knight might not be flashy enough, and with the safety commission being what it is, might not rank properly.
King probably gets removed. Safety commission being what it is, I doubt he ever gets a hero license, given how strict they are.
Zombie man is handsome and useful. He could easily stay in the top 10. Maybe replace crust or edgeshot. That said, he has too many guns and might not poll when in Hero Academia.
Drive Knight is useful and looks cool. He might be further away from the public eye however.
Pig God is not going to rank in the top 10. He is not cute at all. He might not even rank in top 20 due to aesthetics and due to not being what the safety commission may want to promote.
Superalloy goes top 20 for sure.
Watchdog man is like wash. Except more physical. He doesn't have Wash's utility, but could still take a spot in top 10.
Flashy Flash has all the makings of a popular hero.
Genos does too. Very useful. Top 20 at least.
Metal Bat probably Top 20 at least. His powerset is better compared to a weaker All Might.
Tanktop Master also has a weaker all might powerset.
Puri-puri prisoner probably stays in Tartarus deep levels, conceptually.

Amai Mask is the real question mark. He has everything in his arsenal to actually be in the Top 20, ahead of some other heroes from One Punch man, due to the popularity aspect of the Hero Academia rankings.