How'd you start your day?

ACFoster99

Tea and pasta, I'm British so the first part is explanatory enough. Also fight off the strong urge to have a panic attack since I'm ill.
As an author how do you start your day?
What you do?

Deathfunny

Tea and pasta, I'm British so the first part is explanatory enough. Also fight off the strong urge to have a panic attack since I'm ill.

What you do?
Same as the other guy, though a bit differs, as I am, not exactly a good or great at English nor an author worthy of praises, spend mostly alone with thoughts wondering and pondering reasons for why I am, I am.

Evy those authors really, they can create great novels however I do not, not even a worthy of a read.

Keene

Squat Enjoyer and Programmer
I wake up at 4am, remember that there are weights at the gym that exist to be squatted and I exist to squat.

So I go do that and then I'm back home by 6am where I can get some programming done before my work day 9am -> 5:30pm.

🏋️‍♂️

Deathfunny

I wake up at 4am, remember that there are weights at the gym that exist to be squatted and I exist to squat.

So I go do that and then I'm back home by 6am where I can get some programming done before my work day 9am -> 5:30pm.

🏋️‍♂️
A Buff programmer, interesting. Anyways, I do programming too, useless one at that, currently trying to run bad apple using a ascii grid of □■ whilst ignoring the project I have been working on, creating a simple game built using raycasting.

l8rose

Perpetually Positively Pondering
I ignore my first two alarms then struggle out of bed to make a mad dash to get ready to go catch the bus. Then I sit in a quiet little office with no windows and dick around with different things until it's time to go to class.

Weekends, I sleep in and then struggle to get up and have a leisurely pace at becoming human before I sit down to either study something, write, draw or game.

AutumnBanks

Get the coffee brewing and pick out some monsters to fight in 4thewords. I usually write until it's time for work.

Bobple

Stretch, then if weekday, prepare for work, if weekend do something I guess.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Insta-coffee sludge and sitting on the porcelain throne, birthing black ichor.

Insomniologist

Nemurenu Kyōfu
① Wake up at midnight and drive to work.
② “Sleep” until 4:00
③ Begin work
④ Go to break at 6:00
⑤ Write
⑥ Still ongoing

BernKatstel

Witch of miracles/Miracle feline
Fight the urge to smash my alarm, check my messages, daily routine, work and then think about what to add to my story

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Today I had a bad time sleeping and waking up, that's more rare, I've long started to appreciate our meaningless existence.