How's it going? Newbie here!

Joshimitsu

Hey guys. Just thought I'd make a thread to introduce myself.

I haven't been writing for very long, Not even a year now to be honest, and I'm brand new to writing in the web novel format. Previously I dabbled in screenwriting, having completed a few feature length scripts as well as a short script. My main influences in my writing definitely come from anime and manga, But I'm also a big fan of action movies and I draw a lot of my inspiration from those as well. I'd also say that just my interest in Japanese culture both contemporary and historical is a pretty big influence on me, as well as my interest history in general.

I've posted the first couple of chapters of my first novel Gaijin. It's a story about two Australian teenagers who move to Tokyo and end up becoming high school delinquents and getting involved with gangs and the like. It's basically a love letter to delinquent manga, which is one of my favourite genres. I hope whoever checks it out enjoys it and I'd also love any feedback!

Anyway it's nice to meet you all, and I look forward to my time here!

Sii

Welcome! A deliquent story sounds pretty damned cool. I'll have to give it a look.

NotYourTypicalMan

Exhausted Member

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Sup, hope you'll have a fun time here! See ya around and good luck with your story! Props for Revi :blob_evil:

Ral

Nice to meet you. Welcome!

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Welcome, and happy writing <3

Joshimitsu

Sup, hope you'll have a fun time here! See ya around and good luck with your story! Props for Revi :blob_evil:
Cheers. I'm a huge fan of Black Lagoon. One of, if not my favourite anime/manga series of all time. Who's in your profile pic?

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Cheers. I'm a huge fan of Black Lagoon. One of, if not my favourite anime/manga series of all time. Who's in your profile pic?

It's an original work, included in Armed Angels collaboration work, a short artbook to depict various militaries.

Armored - 1.jpg
08e92829fea41df575e43259112c6240.jpg