Hwah! Wachah! Kapow!

What is the best fighting move that you don't get enough in fiction?

• Total voters

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
I love poisonous attacks, gas attacks, every kind of chemical attacks, especially gases that combust from the spark of something, I can't get enough of such gas. (I know here is a joke about me being german.)

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I love poisonous attacks, gas attacks, every kind of chemical attacks, especially gases that combust from the spark of something, I can't get enough of such gas. (I know here is a joke about me being german.)
But those are not physical, being exactly what I specified against (besides magic, which I also wanted to outrule from peoples’ responses). It is certainly a chemical attack to want more in writing though.

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
Full on just octopus wrapping yourself around the enemy until they tire out, perhaps with added biting and such

Mordhau

D

Deleted member 139452

Since this great witchhas no nose and is finev evidently it is not very effective.
Though nobody bit this great witch's nose
You have no nose because I snapped it out with my magnificent beak

TotallyHuman

You have no nose because I snapped it out with my magnificent beak
first of all, if you tried that, I'd be eating fried and very severely tortured duck for dinner the same day. Or a week after. Depending on my mood and how free my schedule was.
Secondly, I've just scried on you, and your beak is most certainly nothing to write home about. For a duck, it stands way below average.
And third -- why would this great witch even need a nose? I don't even have lungs. I don't need to breathe.

D

Deleted member 139452

first of all, if you tried that, I'd be eating fried and very severely tortured duck for dinner the same day. Or a week after. Depending on my mood and how free my schedule was.
Secondly, I've just scried on you, and your beak is most certainly nothing to write home about. For a duck, it way below average.
And third -- why would this great witch even need a nose? I don't even have lungs. I don't need to breathe.
Lies you literally can't breathe when looking at my pecker