I’m not a guy

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I don't get this view at all, but as long as you respect other people's pronouns, it's all good.
You want to be Called a she right? I have no issue with it as long as no one cuts my head off if I guess wrong. I won’t intentionally use a pronoun someone doesn’t want.

but you’re all male online so I don’t go hitting on you

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I thought we would respect each others pronouns. I guess I was wrong.

-_- I decide my pronouns, not you.
Well, your pronouns will directly infringe on the title I give to my Stars as you try to nab a position of honor to insert in your pronouns. This ain't no smut story. I am strictly horror, psychological, fantasy, and comedy genre!
You greedy chipmunk!

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
My pronouns are Queen/Bitch. You will also respect my pronouns.
Alright bitch. Nice to know I should call you by that pronoun from now on.

Well, your pronouns will directly infringe on the title I give to my Stars as you try to nab a position of honor to insert in your pronouns. This ain't no smut story. I am strictly horror, psychological, fantasy, and comedy genre!
You greedy chipmunk!
on a serious note, I don’t think anyone should have an issue calling someone what they want to be called.

Even if they don't see them as that. My issue with pronouns has always been thought control, and whether someone should be criminalized over speech.

I’m just against the use of the long arm of the law to punish anyone over speech. Other than that, I have no issue, and I don’t think most people have an issue calling someone by whatever pronoun they want.

The divide is mostly over what is written in law, since lawyers and other special interest love to use it as a weapon.

SailusGebel

on a serious note, I don’t think anyone should have an issue calling someone what they want to be called.

Even if they don't see them as that. My issue with pronouns has always been thought control, and whether someone should be criminalized over speech.

I’m just against the use of the long arm of the law to punish anyone over speech. Other than that, I have no issue, and I don’t think most people have an issue calling someone by whatever pronoun they want.

The divide is mostly over what is written in law, since lawyers and other special interest love to use it as a weapon.
👀

"I am whatever you say I am. If I wasn't, then why would I say I am? On the forums, the site, everyday I am. If I wasn't, why would I say I am?"

It's better if you don't put so much weight into what people on a forum site say. I don't know what you have gone through, but saying "he" is a normal thing for people. Multiple people have said "he" when referring to me, but it doesn't bother me.

@greyblob Called me Little Timmy, BRUV.
little jimmy..

sanitylimited

it depresses me so much knowing the amount of women out their that will never have the oportunityto be lewded by me. from the depths of what i assume is my heart and soul, i hope you can accept mydeepest apologies.

i truly do wish you one day get the opportunity at least one day in the future

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
it depresses me so much knowing the amount of women out their that will never have the oportunityto be lewded by me. from the depths of what i assume is my heart and soul, i hope you can accept mydeepest apologies.

i truly do wish you one day get the opportunity at least one day in the future
The Stars admire the lusty colors you exude. It is uniquely filthy and disgusting. This puppet will strain against her strings before she allows the Stars to let you lewd her, though.
Yuck!