I’m not a guy

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I feel like I need to state this after three (you know who you are! *glares with very false sternness*) thought I was a guy.
I’m a girl. I feel like I’ve known you all for a while, you know? And you guys thought I was a guy for this long? *shakes head mock-disappointed*
How could you all?!! *salty, crocodile tears*
So… *sniffs dramatically* sad! *sniffs extra dramatically*
For the record, I always use gender neutral pronouns if I'm unsure of someone's preferred pronouns.

Usually speaking, I judge by username and gender set on profile, so... If you use a gender neutral username and set nothing on profile, I'll play it safe and use they/them.

Sorry if it bothered you.
hey good news all it worked out fine
Glad to hear it! ^^)/

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
For the record, I always use gender neutral pronouns if I'm unsure of someone's preferred pronouns.

Usually speaking, I judge by username and gender set on profile, so... If you use a gender neutral username and set nothing on profile, I'll play it safe and use they/them.

Sorry if it bothered you.
Huh? You aren’t one of the three. I can name them if you want!
The gender neutral pronouns never bothered me whatsoever! Don’t worry about it! It’s being called Mr. or being introduced in a story as a dude that can mess with me a wee bit.
Though they already apologized, so I don’t want you three worrying about this either! You’re already in good company! It’s fine! The internet is the internet.

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
Not-a-guys discuss about their life issues in wholesome way in their thread, while xerox copies of their lab created Not-a-gay son, destroys the outside world.

Scientist who created Not-a-gay barges in......
"Hurry, We need to unite the thread together to save the world"
We need to stop more leeches form being created.... @TheMonotonePuppet

TheMonotonePuppet

Not-a-guys discuss about their life issues in wholesome way in their thread, while xerox copies of their lab created Not-a-gay son, destroys the outside world.

Scientist who created Not-a-gay barges in......
"Hurry, We need to unite the thread together to save the world"
We need to stop more leeches form being created.... @TheMonotonePuppet
I absolutely L♥️VE that sci-fix perspective/version of this!!! LMAO!!

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
Yess.....right....:blob_shock:
I absolutely L♥️VE that sci-fix perspective/version of this!!! LMAO!!
Keep typin something so this thread remain at top....full support.
I will call all the gays here too.... But I guess some of them have already turned in leech spawners...
Did I say gays* I meant guys (still troubled by what he saw) autonomous replicating leeches threads.....*shudders*

Last edited:

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
I'm not a guy...............
......I am the God. Yes, the one who created those monsters.....haahahhaha (the laughter of the mad scientist echoes as he gives up all hopes and watches his creations (the leching threads) devour the world.

TheMonotonePuppet

im a bit late.. but why not?
So...
What did you think I was?
A puppet, a girl, a guy, or an enby? There is only one wrong answer (and one slightly-one wrong answer but doesn't bother me so it doesn't matter). This is easy.
Shouldn't be hard.
I promise. Easy as pie.

So...
What did you think I was?
A puppet, a girl, a guy, or an enby? There is only one wrong answer (and one slightly-one wrong answer but doesn't bother me so it doesn't matter). This is easy.
Shouldn't be hard.
I promise. Easy as pie.
girl but i was not sure. I've been wrong before. imagine my disappointment when i saw this thread

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
@Anon2023 is the resident gender genius here... What's your take on this?
How am I the resident gender genius?

Also no, you can’t peg me even if you call me a genius.

—-

Other thoughts aside, I don’t really care what gender/body/sex/orientation someone is online unless I’m trying to get into a relationship or have sex with them.

Therefore, in my book, everyone is male, even those who are actually female in real life.

so

@AliceShiki is the same sex/gender as @SailusGebel and @RepresentingEnvy

you @TheMonotonePuppet are the same as everyone else.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
"I am whatever you say I am. If I wasn't, then why would I say I am? On the forums, the site, everyday I am. If I wasn't, why would I say I am?"

It's better if you don't put so much weight into what people on a forum site say. I don't know what you have gone through, but saying "he" is a normal thing for people. Multiple people have said "he" when referring to me, but it doesn't bother me.

@greyblob Called me Little Timmy, BRUV.