I am God!

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I'd fix all issues I have with my body first (like, my appearance, and the fact I'm sterile).
Then I guess I'd give myself a lot of money or whatever.
Then use my godly powers to learn all languages in the world (programming languages included).

And uhn... I dunno? Make clothes. I'd like to just go and poof! Cute clothes made just for you!

Ah, and cure cancer, covid, HIV and other stuff like that.

Yeah, I think that would mainly be it... Oh, and I'd travel to my boyfriend's country, appear in front of his face and be like... "Surprise! I'm a goddess now somehow! I'm not ugly anymore nor am I sterile anymore! Hooray! We can have children! \(^^)/
"Oh, and I'm rich as well, so I don't even need to work anymore, as a bonus~"

Edit: After reading the other replies on the thread, I ended up remembering one more thing.
I'd use Godly powers to make Blockchain (and any other similar technology) magically stop working forever. No more Bitcoins. No more virtual currencies that consume more energy than Austria~

Omnifarious

Custom title
magically stop working forever
B-b-but what about the dream, what about Non-Fungible Tolkien

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
I'd fix all issues I have with my body first (like, my appearance, and the fact I'm sterile).
Then I guess I'd give myself a lot of money or whatever.
Then use my godly powers to learn all languages in the world (programming languages included).

And uhn... I dunno? Make clothes. I'd like to just go and poof! Cute clothes made just for you!

Ah, and cure cancer, covid, HIV and other stuff like that.

Yeah, I think that would mainly be it... Oh, and I'd travel to my boyfriend's country, appear in front of his face and be like... "Surprise! I'm a goddess now somehow! I'm not ugly anymore nor am I sterile anymore! Hooray! We can have children! \(^^)/
"Oh, and I'm rich as well, so I don't even need to work anymore, as a bonus~"

Edit: After reading the other replies on the thread, I ended up remembering one more thing.
I'd use Godly powers to make Blockchain (and any other similar technology) magically stop working forever. No more Bitcoins. No more virtual currencies that consume more energy than Austria~
No condom needed… adoption.

I can go on a who’ll essay on the reason why not having job is bad.

D

Deleted member 57675

Fix the world. But as with any being, would become biased or grow insane with amount of things to fix. Everything is so complex when you think about how things have come together. Nothing is truly innocent or stay innocent. Everyone has their own story and way they have come to be. And solving one thing one way, would it cause another problem? But then if am God, guess have plenty of time to think over how to fix things a bit. Not solve everything, but maybe slowly figure out how make things better for those living in this world.

Its much easier to wipe a clean slate and start over. It is also an easy way out. Too easy way out and not dealing with the stuff that comes with it. And there is good and bad stuff that exists in this world - wiping a clean slate will remove the good that did existed too. If in that position, it would feel some level of responsibility to fix it better.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
B-b-but what about the dream, what about Non-Fungible Tolkien

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No condom needed…
I couldn't care less.
adoption.
Yes, I do plan to adopt children in the future, but I still would really really love to be able to give birth, and to see my child slowly grow up from the day they were born... And that's something that is impossible to me.

I'll still try my best to be a good mother and provide a nice future for any children that I end up adopting, and I'll definitely treat them with as much love and care as I'd treat a child that I'd give birth to... But I still want to give birth anyways, and I can't do it.
I can go on a who’ll essay on the reason why not having job is bad.
Not having a job just means I can focus full-time on my hobbies. It's great.

Now instead of trying to make a living from writing, I would be able to write without any pressure whatsoever.
Now instead of translating some shitty novels that pay my bills, I could instead translate novels (and mangas) that I love.
Now instead of dreaming about one day being able to make games as a side job, I'd just be able to start making games as I wished to.

Not having a job is great. You can make all your dreams come true if you don't have to dedicate a good chunk of your time to earning the money to pay your bills.

Granted, if you don't do anything that makes you feel productive, not having a job will probably have pretty bad consequences on your mental health on the long term, but... If you do have a lot of productive ideas, then not having a job isn't a worry at all, it's a blessing~

Cipiteca396

🐉🪽🍂🌑🍀🪶🌺
First things first, thought acceleration. If I only have one day, I should pack as much thought and action into that time as possible. Just in case giving myself god powers after the time limit doesn't work for some reason. This is followed up with divination magic to see everything in the past, present, and future. To help me better understand my actions and their consequences, thus ensuring I don't make any dumb mistakes.

As for general goals. Immortality, shapeshifting, and magic for everyone. All living beings become sapient and gain access to those powers. Theoretically, all crimes become impossible, but if they aren't I'll specifically build fail-safes to stop those too. Even if people want to do something messed up or cruel, it won't have any permanent results. I'll use all my time and power to continue looking for problems that I haven't considered and fix those too.

Once I've annihilated death, misery and cruelty(or come as close as is possible with godly power) I'll just... Relax. Maybe write a few books, make my game. Catch up on my massive backlog of YouTube videos and unplayed games. Do some people watching. Explore Uranus. Other planets too?