I approach you again, this time I give u cookie(s) 🍪

Do you eat the cookie?

• Total voters

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
The cookies are firmly within your grasp. They will not return to me.

What do you do?

EldritchPotato

Eldritch deity & really hard thinker.
Biomatter is ideal for growth and ease of consumption. One measly cookie however can be overlooked, tis beneath me. I prefer my meals... richer, more meat on the bones if you will.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Biomatter is ideal for growth and ease of consumption. One measly cookie however can be overlooked, tis beneath me. I prefer my meals... richer, more meat on the bones if you will.
So you like your cookies with bones? I can't judge. I like mine boneless, just with a little blood.

EldritchPotato

Eldritch deity & really hard thinker.
So you like your cookies with bones? I can't judge. I like mine boneless, just with a little blood.
I mean... the meat part is more important than the bone part. But if the choice is between cookie with or without bone I choose bone. Though if the cookie is peanut butter I would have to reconsider. Addictive stuff, what strange magics went into such material I do not know, but it is certainly delectable.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Ho... You're approaching me? Instead of running away you're coming right to me?
1697511957697.png

SsemouyOnan

. Bonus points if it is a blood cookie.
Red Velvet?
Like... Potato? Mmm :blob_drool:

Ho... You're approaching me? Instead of running away you're coming right to me?
I can't fill you up with cookies without getting closer.

I will eat the cookie. At least I know it is well done, unlike the not-well-done sandwich.
Yay.
(As someone who's friends with novice bakers, I can tell you that cookies don't always come well done...)

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Red Velvet?

Like... Potato? Mmm :blob_drool:

I can't fill you up with cookies without getting closer.

Yay.
(As someone who's friends with novice bakers, I can tell you that cookies don't always come well done...)
Not red velvet. I mean blood infused cookie dough.

Kalliel

Grind, Future, A Beautiful Star
If it ain't first-class vanilla milk cookies hazelnut wafers covered in gold leafs, I will not take it.

SsemouyOnan

Cookie is good, but sandwich before was a no-no
The sandwich poll nearly had a 50-50 ratio, what beef do y'all have with sandwiches?!

Dangle you upside down and shake out your pockets.

If there's one, there's more.
There is an endless amount of cookies, should you continue, the universe will be filled with cookies. The old gods(grandmas) shall return to bake everything else that isn't a cookie, into a cookie.

there are actually blood-breads, made mostly by Vikings I think? they don't look terrible
Saw it on Tasting History, I'm aware. I know people add blood to all sorts of food... I would rather just have it uh, stay far away from my sweets. (Unless the blood is extracted from someone with diabetes, I guess)