I ate an ear.

minionlover

For the second time in my life, I ate an ear. It happened to belong to one of my closest friends, so it wasn't weird or anything. I simply asked, and he agreed. Under the condition he could eat mine of course (he still hasn't eaten mine btw).

The taste was... lacking. There really isn't much to describe besides it tasting slightly like melon brown. But the texture... it was otherworldly, I must say. I didn't want to come off as weird or anything, so I only kept his ear in my mouth for about a minute.

He was kind of shy afterwards, with the ear I ate being bright red with a few gashes of blood easily seen. I was quite apologetic, he was my best friend after all, I couldn't bare to see him hurt.

But he insisted he was fine, to which I reluctantly gave in as we returned to playing soccer together.

Overall, I give the experience a 6/10.

My lowest grade so far.

pelpelen

I've been thinking of trying it but i've been having doubts so...
Was it stringy like dried meat or just cartilage and cruchcy?

minionlover

I've been thinking of trying it but i've been having doubts so...
Was it stringy like dried meat or just cartilage and cruchcy?
Sorry I just now noticed this. The flavor as I stated before is melon brown, not exactly an addicting taste to savor, but it's pleasant nonetheless. The texture is just as you stated, crunchy, but you won't hear that obnoxious crunching sound.

Eating an ear mostly comes from how you eat it. There's little knobs in the ear that I like to chase when I chew, it rolls around in my tongue and it makes my monkey brain go "ooo oo o!"

So far I've only eaten four ears, so I don't really have enough experience to go into further detail. Sorry, :(
Use condom next time!
We're just friends. We're not into that kind of stuff.