I don't feel like writing today.

doravg

104/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
I have a bit of a break from work. A whole of four days because of Easter. But, my writing mojo is gone. I wrote just 1k words today. I don't know what is happening. I have all this free time today, and yet, I don't want to write. Do you guys have similar days? Also, mind recommending me some good BL novels that are not just smut and, please, I can't stress this enough, not isekai? They have to be on SH too. Now I am going to Duolingo because I need to be productive in some way.

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
Well I have one in progress, you could try that. No smut so far. Mind, no BL so far either, that part not uploaded yet. Hmm.

Yeah I have days I don't want to write. I try something else instead. Try a interview with your MC or do some art or just go out somewhere.

Owl

Nervous writer
It's not weird that if you've got a break from work, your body just wants rest and not to do anything. Just take an actual break and only write if you feel like it.
As for BL recs.... Well, what kinda genres? There are many different ones on SH after all. Maybe sth you've already read and liked so we can give a good rec?

doravg

It's not weird that if you've got a break from work, your body just wants rest and not to do anything. Just take an actual break and only write if you feel like it.
As for BL recs.... Well, what kinda genres? There are many different ones on SH after all. Maybe sth you've already read and liked so we can give a good rec?
I read Angel's Redemption and liked it. Something like that would be nice.

Aefener

I always feel weird when promoting my work so I rarely do it but my novel Draconia Offline is a BL and NOT isekai (no, they don't get stuck in VR either). I can't guarantee you'll like it because it might not be your cup of tea but it's there if you feel like giving it a try. Best of luck, some days are just hard. 😘

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
I have a bit of a break from work. A whole of four days because of Easter. But, my writing mojo is gone. I wrote just 1k words today. I don't know what is happening. I have all this free time today, and yet, I don't want to write. Do you guys have similar days? Also, mind recommending me some good BL novels that are not just smut and, please, I can't stress this enough, not isekai? They have to be on SH too. Now I am going to Duolingo because I need to be productive in some way.
Cough, I've got ever criteria except the isekai part... Um is it okay if it's a game world than another world?

K_Jira

I mostly read translated Chinese BL listed on NU or going directly to Chrysanthemum Garden, so I'm not really familiar with the ones in SH. But if it fits your taste, maybe you can try reading my stories? I'm a BL writer :blob_hide:

[QT] You Are My Fairytale, How to Survive as a Villain: Beginner’s Guide, The Prince & His Sloth, Heaven’s Will

doravg

D

Deleted member 70892

Normal stuff when your motivation dies down for absolutely no reason.

Vladarius

Tis but a scratch. Tis but a flesh wound.
Trick your mind into thinking that writing is a reward and also a vacation, or else you will think of it as a chore and end up being lazy.