I feel this is you (Show openings)

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
So I think it’d be more fun to make a thread like this, I’ll be posting here instead of people’s profiles.

Rules, you post a video of a shows intro, can be any show from any country and in any language, then you need to tag someone saying “I feel this is you.”

I’ll start.
———-

@Bartun
I feel this is you.

Tsuru

Is there a sexy female scribblehub user ?

↓​

^How to write a good female protagonist
Also very sexy. Without being too much.

Somehow rewatching it, no wonder i liked it, as the op theme was so ahead of its times AND/OR used tunes that were used for other popular songs.

0:20-0:23 Pretty sure a old jp (tragedy) anime op had similar "low voice prelude/buildup for climax" Ah yes ORPHEN
0:28 Opening having a separation in middle and song turn different and faster. Old but still nowadays mainstream method so listener is not "aesthetically tired" = Songs part1 and part2 being different.
0:40 Again reminds me of ORPHEN op, BUT also of NOBODY song
because of the female singer singing with low voice.

The part of ORPHEN op :
(but maybe i'm wrong or another anime)

Last edited:

Tsuru

Medabots goes HARD
Gosh the fcking rockets on the head of Metabee. THE FUCKING ROCKETS !!!!!!

The vagaries of owning a Medabot | VR Goggles

AND THE GUNS ! OMG THE GUNS !!!!!!
Metabee (Character) - Comic Vine

ITS TOO MUCH !!!! MY WATER/OIL WILL LEAK !!!!! aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH !!!!!

Shifty Nikke GIF - Shifty Nikke Burst GIFs

ps : Sadly Metabee was a worse toxic version of Pikachu, that is arrogant and not listening to it's "trainer"

Last edited:

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
I swear I had to include this gem. It's a must..

Tsuru

Both hated and liked this show.......

Somehow, it was cringe to "put/see ulysses in space" but somehow WEIRDLY it works. So you enjoy and suffer in same time.
And space fights sucked ass as everytime they need to use small fighters, big ship totally no weapons.
But it was also very educative and "moral teaching" like the Sisyphus (infinite rock dude), and also very dark.

Sisyphus (the infinite rolling stone guy)
Dude in desert planet, destroying the "junk rock" falling in his sand pit, putting the scrapped parts in middle hole. God tell him "someone with a ship will come soon and will be your escape" but dude litterally tried to steal it (despite MC group being saint-like kind people). But near success, DUDE turn mad bc discovering the undergroundfactory that collect the "junk parts" to recreate the junkrock falling in his sand pit hence loop. And automatic arms security put him back in the sand pit during his "break stuff tantrum". Than god mock him "You fool !!!! it was your last unique chance of escape and you missed it. And also if you simply asked them to take you, they (mc group) would have happily welcomed you !!!!" then Sisyphus regrets as the spaceship leave planet.

Last edited:

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
😅 sorry i didn't mean to steal any thunder
I just didn't want to make it a game and be constrained by rules is all
People will get tired ofnpostig intros. I made it a game because it’s funnier that way.

Tsuru

Big facepalm.

Since 20+ minutes, i didnt understand that the topic theme was about "share a op + feels its you"

Last edited:

Tsuru

Me :

BUT
it was before.
Now i am more like "accelerator" in the same opening/IP

accelerator (toaru majutsu no index) drawn by wo_zatta | Danbooru

and infact
my pfp is Misaka Worst (same series). That stick together with Accelerator.

Misaka Worst - MyAnimeList.net

and her normal "cloth" is a taiwanese dress
which also fit my preference for eastern stuff

Last edited:

Tsuru

Gadget : Having XXXX gadgets but often half-work, like a certain SOMEONE posting XXXX things

Villain : Somehow despite trying XXXX op things against gadget, everytime stuff goes out of control, like a certain someone's getting commenters destroying their 2024-combo.

:sneaky: