I finished a 70k word fanfic!

doravg

106/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
It is now officially the longest work I have written in German, and I had tons of fun! According to 4thewords, it took me a grand total of 27h48m10s for a total of 72,753 words!

And (drumroll...)

Sometimes I reach 50 Words per minute. :D Mostly I can keep a steady 40 wpm, even when I am tired. When I am fresh as a daisy, I get between 45-50 wpm.
Learning touch typing was the best decision in my writing journey!

Happy writing, everyone!

(Please, no fanfic hate. Stories are stories.)

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
It is now officially the longest work I have written in German, and I had tons of fun! According to 4thewords, it took me a grand total of 27h48m10s for a total of 72,753 words!

And (drumroll...)

Sometimes I reach 50 Words per minute. :D Mostly I can keep a steady 40 wpm, even when I am tired. When I am fresh as a daisy, I get between 45-50 wpm.

Happy writing, everyone!

Good job sis!

:blob_aww:

Also, don't worry about the fanfic haters. I've obtained the bleach for them.

Templar.jpg

MrPopocap

And (drumroll...)

Happy writing, everyone!

Why would there be any fanfic hate?

Fanfics are good , if not better then original stories.

Also , congrats 👏

FebyA

And (drumroll...)

Happy writing, everyone!

Wow! Congratulations!
A steady 40 wpm is pretty good.
That was amazing, don't mind me calling you shishou from now on.

Also, it seems like you've heard of fanfic hate quite a bit. My condolences.

Try hanging out with nonfiction writers. Some of them call fictions "garbage that doesn't sell". So fanfic or not, don't worry, our ship is sinking either way 😁

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Why would there be any fanfic hate?

Fanfics are good , if not better then original stories.

Also , congrats 👏
Well...

I think that fanatics have a bad reputation, but since the industry discovered, "Hey! These fanficyion writers are cheap! Let's hire them instead of real professional authors who take pride in their work! We can pick DEI hires, check some boxes, and get money from moronic investors."

Now the tumbler idiots are writing the "cannon" and fanfiction is being written by disgruntled fans who are horrified by the way their favorite IPs are being treated.

As soon as this nonsense ends and greed takes over the industry again, it'll switch back.