I got an Idea that will get popular I think

Boy

Can you tell me if this idea is big brain or me just thinking it.

Okay here is it.

The protagonist died by getting hit by a truck (Same as any Isekai novel) then before he got reincarnated to another world he meets a goddess that goddess made a request towards the protagonist.

And that request is for him to kill every human in the world he's about to reincarnated in because all of the human have been corrupted but the protagonist decline and made a new idea.

The protagonist idea is to give the humanity a second chance the goddess agrees but their is a catch.

The catch is protagonist need to make the world a better place or the goddess will destroy the whole world with him.

What do you think about that I think it's good a proper Isekai but the protagonist have a hard job.

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Oi oi, did my post and the last person just start a trend where everyone posts their story idea on the forum?

As for your inquiry, it's not the idea that has to be big-brain, it's supposed to be the execution.

Bloodysin28

Can you tell me if this idea is big brain or me just thinking it.

Okay here is it.

The protagonist died by getting hit by a truck (Same as any Isekai novel) then before he got reincarnated to another world he meets a goddess that goddess made a request towards the protagonist.

And that request is for him to kill every human in the world he's about to reincarnated in because all of the human have been corrupted but the protagonist decline and made a new idea.

The protagonist idea is to give the humanity a second chance the goddess agrees but their is a catch.

The catch is protagonist need to make the world a better place or the goddess will destroy the whole world with him.

What do you think about that I think it's good a proper Isekai but the protagonist have a hard job.
Still sounds generic.

Boy

Oi oi, did my post and the last person just start a trend where everyone posts their story idea on the forum?

As for your inquiry, it's not the idea that has to be big-brain, it's supposed to be the execution.
What does that mean???

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Kinda wish the MC agrees with the idea of the goddess and is given a green suit which comes from a certain person in a game. Once the MC wore it, it turns out that all the humans there are actually demons and he has to eradicate them all.

TotallyHuman

I doubt it will catch on. Hard to execute, sounds pretty generic

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
Very generic. Throw in girl’s love though and yeah it could gain traction on this site. But look, if you’re looking for a fiction to become popular on this site, the formula’s already pretty well known and has been figured out by just about everyone on this site.

It’s just a matter of whether you want to go with the flow and write what’s popular or not.

Jemini

What does that mean???
He's making a fairly simplified re-statement of the exact thing I said in the 1st time someone posted one of these story idea things. I will just quote myself from the other thread.

My mantra when it comes to anyone asking "is it good?" is always that there IS no such thing as good or bad when it comes to a premise. It is all about implementation.

However, there's a second piece to that mantra. "If you have to ask whether or not the idea is good, the answer is always 'no.'"

If you have to ask, I can almost 100% assure you that you do not have the skills to pull it off effectively. Once you gain some skill as an author, you will begin to develop an intuition for whether or not you have the skills to make a certain premise work, and what kind of work would be needed to make that premise work. (For example, I know that I could absolutely make the 1st paragraph of your premise work if I were to cut out all the monster creation, skill creation, growth cheats, and demon lord stuff. However, it would be a serious pain as I would have to do some major world-building and create a complex multi-political structure for the world.)

All that said, there is only one way to get the skills to do it right. That is to just write stuff and gain experience through repetition and exposure. So, even though I can assure you this idea is probably not going to do very well, I would encourage you to write it anyway. The experience you will get from doing so will be valuable for your future as a writer when you eventually have an idea you can implement better.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Write what you want to read, and someone else will also love it!

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
It does sound pretty much like half of the isekai stories in existence. The 'kill em all' part would make it unique enough -planar genocide is pretty rare outside of stories with multiver-destroyer powerlevels- but MC being kind and naive makes it the generic "while you're at it you can raise living standards" reincarnation story