I Have a Dream

Oreo

As the title suggests, I'm sharing a strange dream I had a week ago. I don't remember the details very well, but I'm too tired to think about it anymore and my head hurts.

So I woke up in a strange place. Where the place was filled with crowds, vendors, street food, etc. Put the two together and you instantly found yourself in a medieval fantasy world. After gazing at the place like a kid in Disneyland, my eyes landed on a tall, tall, weirdly formal-dressed gentleman wearing a half mask (slightly similar to the same form of phantom used in opera, but with a different pattern).

When our eyes met, he gave me a nice smile, but at the same time I felt disgust and insidious. I tried to look away so I wouldn't be seen. After that, I discovered that people didn't seem to be aware of his existence, let alone his sudden disappearance. After this encounter, I left and tried to find a way home. If I hadn't died many times (mostly shot), the plan would have paid off.

Disappointingly, time had him stuck in a warp, but the regression was different because there was a keyword that triggered it. I was in so many different timelines that I snapped into one of them and I did something bad I don't remember It's about to end soon.

I don't know why I had this dream, but to be honest, it helped me a little to understand what the main character is in their position, but no one can understand or help them. I've died over and over again. It sounds like hell.

Aaqil

Cookies!
aaqilPat.png
:blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie:

For me when I die in the dream I wake up without noticing and look out for the truck in the future... Most Mc have dreams about either their future or their past lives... Like this.

Awasti

I left and tried to find a way home
U can move in your dreams?
I get randomly teleported into strangest of places in my dreams:blob_no:
The only time I was able to move was when I slipped in my dream and nearly fell from bed. :'(

pelpelen

I dreamed of being and eva robot and then getting shot down.
I remained under dirt for thousands of years until some scavengers found me. When i woke up it took a whole minute to realize i was in fact not a robot but a human.
So how did this help my story? It didn't...

InceTagn

A stranger passing by.
For me when I die in the dream I wake up without noticing and look out for the truck in the future... Most Mc have dreams about either their future or their past lives... Like this.
Mobs have rights too.
U can move in your dreams?
I get randomly teleported into strangest of places in my dreams:blob_no:
The only time I was able to move was when I slipped in my dream and nearly fell from bed. :'(
I can move, but my movement seem to be restrained as if I was carrying a weight all over my body.

Perhaps on those planets that I am dreaming about, gravity is stronger than on Earth

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
i fight demons in my dreams. not nearly as cool or thrilling as it sounds. Terrifying, really.
not to mention the 'familiar places'.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
In my dreams, my son speaks very clearly and surprises everyone with how smart he is.

In reality, he says a lot of words that only I can understand because they're partial words and I'm looking at the context in which he says them. His level of proficiency with spoken language is completely appropriate for his age. He's 19 months old.

minionlover

As the title suggests, I'm sharing a strange dream I had a week ago. I don't remember the details very well, but I'm too tired to think about it anymore and my head hurts.

So I woke up in a strange place. Where the place was filled with crowds, vendors, street food, etc. Put the two together and you instantly found yourself in a medieval fantasy world. After gazing at the place like a kid in Disneyland, my eyes landed on a tall, tall, weirdly formal-dressed gentleman wearing a half mask (slightly similar to the same form of phantom used in opera, but with a different pattern).

When our eyes met, he gave me a nice smile, but at the same time I felt disgust and insidious. I tried to look away so I wouldn't be seen. After that, I discovered that people didn't seem to be aware of his existence, let alone his sudden disappearance. After this encounter, I left and tried to find a way home. If I hadn't died many times (mostly shot), the plan would have paid off.

Disappointingly, time had him stuck in a warp, but the regression was different because there was a keyword that triggered it. I was in so many different timelines that I snapped into one of them and I did something bad I don't remember It's about to end soon.

I don't know why I had this dream, but to be honest, it helped me a little to understand what the main character is in their position, but no one can understand or help them. I've died over and over again. It sounds like hell.
I also had a dream, but it was more of a nightmare. I dreamed of a seven-foot Japanese woman standing outside my house in the heavy rain. All windows were open and my walls were all seemingly transparent. She just looked at me, and it scared the shit out of me.