I just published my novel +20 minutes ago but it does not appear on Latest Updates & Latest Series

Dappy

I posted my new webnovel "The 100 Cat Girlfriends Who Really Really Really Really Really Really Love You", however there is a problem. It does not appear in the Latest Updates or Latest Series section.

I would like to know how I could fix it, please.

Thank you very much in advance!

100 Cats Girlfriends - ScribbleHub- 300 ppi.jpg

1713198208061.png
1713198226521.png
1713198234707.png
1713198248152.png
1713198282991.png

Lysander_Works

I have a follow up question on this:
> Does the book show up at the top of latest series the "moment" it is approved?
> Does it show up in latest if (long after approval) a new chapter is added or updated?

Suczka

That question was asked here so many times that on my first day on this forum I saw it twice.

I know I'm stupid and all, but the amount of people who expect something to be published immediately without review is damn to high.
You have to wait on review on YT and everywhere. Why this site should be different?
You even get the popup informing you of review queue.

Maybe Tony needs to make popup bigger with brighter letters and timer that it cant be closed without being red?

Tony

Staff member
Maybe Tony needs to make popup bigger with brighter letters and timer that it cant be closed without being red?

There's a short message that appears right you post your series that states it could take up to 12 hours to get approved. Personally, I prefer it this way as I can see who ignores the very very short message :blobrofl:

Sylver

Obviously because your cover art is too cute, your title is too catchy and self-explanatory, and honestly there's only room for one cat girl story in this town and that's mine :blob_evil:

Give it 24 hours max lol, it'll pop up. If not then just message support and they'll help you in a second :blob_evil_two:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
And another one?
Lol thats accurate. We get so fucking many of these threads asking "when is my story gonna show up? Its been ten minutes and i dont see it" And some of them its obvious they're only made so they can name drop their story, (not talking about OP here but its happened)

At this point Tony needs to add a message in big red letters WE ARE UNDERSTAFFED, GIVE US A FUCKING DAY, ALRIGHT? Whenever you publish a new story

melchi

What is a custom title?
He could make it with <marquee> </marquee>

People can't ignore the scrolling text right?