I made a webtoon comic recently

Romie

I've been lurking here for quite a while. I do have a series here. I'm not sure if I just want to be a writer or a comic artist.
anyway I made a comic recently and uploaded it on webtoon.
it only has two chapters now and these chapters are really short, but feel free to take a quick look.

Attachments

• first panel-0.jpg
    first panel-0.jpg
    606.6 KB · Views: 106

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I've been lurking here for quite a while. I do have a series here. I'm not sure if I just want to be a writer or a comic artist.
anyway I made a comic recently and uploaded it on webtoon.
it only has two chapters now and these chapters are really short, but feel free to take a quick look.
the chapters' are pretty short but on god, the art is on par with commercial work. you definitely should continue this.

fuck, you DAMN NEAR made me install webtoon on my phone too. keep it up.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Well, for a gag story it looks interesting and hilarious.

Idk, what about plot? Are you just gonna make it episodic gag? If you can keep the comedy level, then it's good. Hope you have plenty of quirks prepared :blob_cookie:

For short chapters, it's the quantity that matters. The reading actually only took a few seconds. And the second chapter feels incomplete, mostly because it was shorter than ch 1. Normally it's a short prologue and longer main episodes, but given the genre... I don't think you need to follow that rule. :blob_popcorn:

Imitating official releases, you'd need 40 panels per chapter which is an insane amount. Cheat with text bubbles in the white space? It will make the ch seem longer while keeping the panel amount the same

Good luck with it o/