I need help

Rivertalon

Hello, I am a new writer and publishing a book for some days now.

But today I noticed 5 people dropped the book. I Know it's rude to ask.

Can anyone please read the book and give a review help me find out what I am doing wrong.

Here is the Link thx

IsseiVeskitos

No problem

Can anyone please read the book and give a review help me find out what I am doing wrong.

Here is the Link thx

I read the first chapter, it's really good, the writing is good, but isn't the character too childish? With its history as the main character of the world? keep going it's very good (sorry for my English i’m a french author)

Here is the Link thx

I read the first chapter, it's really good, the writing is good, but isn't the character too childish? With its history as the main character of the world? keep going it's very good (sorry for my English i’m a french author)

Otherwise, the story is fascinating!

Last edited:

Rivertalon

No problem

Otherwise, the story is fascinating!
What should I do to make mc look more mature.

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
People dropping stories is completely normal, but if you see it that fast it's probably due to grammar/readability more than anything else from my experience. Your first two chapters have weird spacing, almost like it's structured as a poem (looks fine on mobile, but on PC its a bit jarring). This is fixed on chapter 3, so I'd advise sorting out your first 2 chaps.

First impressions matter a lot.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.

Here is the Link thx

Paragraph spacing is an issue.

Sentence spacing is wacked, why you put spacing in places and cause the entire text to look messy. Like someone took a hammer and smashed the paragraph. Realign them.

Also, you have the habit, like many including me, to run on. One or two comma is fine, I was having even more headache at the run on.

Also, what is "yah"? I know this is sound effect, but is it necessary? Maybe, but it does take me out with the spelling.

Sakai Yuji Augustus.

Why?

Try go read other works, not just in SH, but also Wattpad or Royalroad. Read the top sellers, see that they have a flow.

Tidbit, try read out what you write.

Rivertalon

People dropping stories is completely normal, but if you see it that fast it's probably due to grammar/readability more than anything else from my experience. Your first two chapters have weird spacing, almost like it's structured as a poem (looks fine on mobile, but on PC its a bit jarring). This is fixed on chapter 3, so I'd advise sorting out your first 2 chaps.

Thx I have tried changing them but can't. I'll try again
Paragraph spacing is an issue.

Sentence spacing is wacked, why you put spacing in places and cause the entire text to look messy. Like someone took a hammer and smashed the paragraph. Realign them.

Also, you have the habit, like many including me, to run on. One or two comma is fine, I was having even more headache at the run on.

Also, what is "yah"? I know this is sound effect, but is it necessary? Maybe, but it does take me out with the spelling.

Sakai Yuji Augustine.

Why?
I am trying to fix this for sometime but wasn't able to. It's fine in royal road

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Thx I have tried changing them but can't. I'll try again

I am trying to fix this for sometime but wasn't able to. It's fine in royal road

I am seeing a different version in Royalroad? More smooth. But why you capitalize your words randomly?

Rivertalon

Rivertalon

Can you please check again. Btw thx