I need ideas for chapter 4. I have no inspiration-

Read along as Dib, Zim, and the new student Akita go through and slay glitches, viruses and different digital-like enemies in the world of Digixia as they aim to save the Digixian Queen, Catania.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Dib and Zim kissed a frying metal bowl which powered it up, turning it into a powerful giant robot. Akita then woofs woofs woofs and she jumped into the giant robot's rear exhaust pipe, becoming the poop that powered the robotic core. The giant robot then carried Dib and Zim on its shoulders as it danced to the macarena along the palace. Behind him trail a huge number of citizens, millions of them, who danced along to the giant robot's song.

"Eeeeey MACARENA!" the robot shouted.

"Aye!" the citizens shouted along.

As the capital quaked in the booming calls of Macarena, which the villains believe to be some kind of code for "Save the queen", the main villain's heart jumped in passion. He looks at the giant robot marching towards him and he creamed his panties. His tampon broke in his ass and his diarrhea rushed out on the queen's face. The queen could not stop it from staining her face as her hands were tied behind her. Then one entered her mouth and she instantly liked it.

As the calls of Macarena approaches the front gate of the palace, the gates sprouted legs and also heeded the call of "Eeeeey MACARENA!"

"Aye!"

ACertainPassingUser

Don't forget about spaghetti code.

There's lots of glitch and random meaningless code notification here and there.

Turns out one of the dev just copy-paste random code from unknown source that making it more Vulnerable. They're supposed to write this from scratch, yet they manage to copy paste it and leave it without any modification and stay there without being caught even when overlooked.

It's an ancient code that has been part of the world for so long and it's simply can't be killed without resetting the world and recompile it. It can only be compromised by using some preventive measures that hopeful prevent those old ancient codes can just stay away from these fresh code and function.

Well, that's my idea.

It's a problem so deep rooted and so hidden, event tho it's not that problematic due to being able to exist without being known.

Dib and Zim kissed a frying metal bowl which powered it up, turning it into a powerful giant robot. Akita then woofs woofs woofs and she jumped into the giant robot's rear exhaust pipe, becoming the poop that powered the robotic core. The giant robot then carried Dib and Zim on its shoulders as it danced to the macarena along the palace. Behind him trail a huge number of citizens, millions of them, who danced along to the giant robot's song.

"Eeeeey MACARENA!" the robot shouted.

"Aye!" the citizens shouted along.

As the capital quaked in the booming calls of Macarena, which the villains believe to be some kind of code for "Save the queen", the main villain's heart jumped in passion. He looks at the giant robot marching towards him and he creamed his panties. His tampon broke in his ass and his diarrhea rushed out on the queen's face. The queen could not stop it from staining her face as her hands were tied behind her. Then one entered her mouth and she instantly liked it.

As the calls of Macarena approaches the front gate of the palace, the gates sprouted legs and also heeded the call of "Eeeeey MACARENA!"

"Aye!"
very funny but ehhh...no.
I figured out chapter 4 already tho. Now i need for 5-
but lol