I need MORE readers!!!!!!!

Thorkell_40k

cool man, here. It's kinda short
Amazing 😍 such precise description!!!!😯 Don't think I can reach this level of perfection 😐
And wow!!!! ☺ I mostly see your series on trending!!!!! πŸ˜€ CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠ

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Amazing 😍 such precise description!!!!😯 Don't think I can reach this level of perfection 😐
And wow!!!! ☺ I mostly see your series on trending!!!!! πŸ˜€ CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠ
hm? ah...yeah, i guess i do reach trending sometimes when i decide to release chapters consistently. When it hits like four chapters a week. But, eh. I stopped giving a damn about trending. People get so obsessed with the trending page, and that just ain't good cuz often they think they arent good if they cant reach trending and that's just nonsense.

Lol i am slightly miffed that story didn't reach trending tho, cuz when i updated it often a while ago i had several thousand page views for several days and i thought, "yeah its def gonna reach trending" and then it never did and i was all, "well that's just bullshit" but those were basically my only feelings on it.