Writing I need plot ideas or any ideas from this story

New_Leaf

So the story is about a man who became a villain character in a game he plays (This man is our mc) now... He meets the step-sister (adopted because of her talent she was adopted) [The mother of the villain character is already dead in this setting] While for the father... Let's just say, he is greedy for power. He adopted the step-sister so he could marry her to some high-ranking person by using her talent.

I'm thinking of the reason why the father became greedy is to take revenge on someone who took his wife's life but that's another story because we'll be focusing on the step sister lol {However if you gonna share some ideas from this topic, don't hesitate to do so)

So... The current situation is that mc will interact with the step-sister... I'm thinking of how I should make them close... Or something and also, what should be her backstory so mc can use that to his advantage. Forgot to mention that the step-sister is one of the death flags. Within three years, this sister will kill him because she hated the villain so much.
(Btw, the first interaction I imagine is that the step-sister is first scared of the villain mc but slowly opens up and gets close to mc because he is actually kind unlike the rumours that make him up to be)

If you guys want to turn this into incest I'm in!!!!

~Just share whatever you guys can think of and I'll read it and even be helpful~

D

Deleted member 54065

So the story is about a man who became a villain character in a game he plays (This man is our mc) now... He meets the step-sister (adopted because of her talent she was adopted) [The mother of the villain character is already dead in this setting] While for the father... Let's just say, he is greedy for power. He adopted the step-sister so he could marry her to some high-ranking person by using her talent.

I'm thinking of the reason why the father became greedy is to take revenge on someone who took his wife's life but that's another story because we'll be focusing on the step sister lol {However if you gonna share some ideas from this topic, don't hesitate to do so)

So... The current situation is that mc will interact with the step-sister... I'm thinking of how I should make them close... Or something and also, what should be her backstory so mc can use that to his advantage. Forgot to mention that the step-sister is one of the death flags. Within three years, this sister will kill him because she hated the villain so much.
(Btw, the first interaction I imagine is that the step-sister is first scared of the villain mc but slowly opens up and gets close to mc because he is actually kind unlike the rumours that make him up to be)

~Just share whatever you guys can think of and I'll read it and even be helpful~
Make it so that the stepsis actually likes her bro (the MC, even when they were little) and is crazy about him. Crazy enough to kill the MC because she hates him turning into someone else (the villain side).

To make it more viable, write that the father (based on your description of him) is an ambitious asshole who made the lives of his kid and stepkid miserable. So those two found a common ground, and they got close.

Beeteetee

does the step sister know she's being exploited?

did the greedy father have anything to cause her to be orphaned or adopted?

could mc decide to help instead of competing or tearing down the sister in greedy father's demands in education or missions?

New_Leaf

does the step-sister know she's being exploited?

did the greedy father have anything to cause her to be orphaned or adopted?

could mc decide to help instead of competing or tearing down the sister in greedy father's demands in education or missions?
Okay, so... The mc is not going to tear the step sis. Rather, I'm planning on making them close.

As for if she knows... Well, that can also be a yes. And a no too since I'm still thinking of her backstory and I'm getting ideas from people for now. But the yes route is interesting though because it can affect how she views the mc and slowly see that mc is different.

To cauae her to be adopted huh... I haven't thought of one. But... Maybe a man who had debt?

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...

We need Napalm
261ED9D4-B714-48FE-A453-56486285562B.jpeg

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
Don't Make It Incest.
Have the two of them plot to overthrow their dad and then introduce the two to a romantic option that they platonically squabble over.
Don't see a lot of THAT type of story rather than "uwu I luv my oniiiisaaan so much I wanna be his wife uwu owo 0w0"
Let siblings (blood or otherwise) be able to call the other fartface in peace

SailusGebel

Spoken like a true shub user
To be fair, how many novels have the mc reincarnate\transmigrate into a villain's body only to hook up with the one who was supposed to kill that villain? And that person is usually a step-sister, childhood friend, fiance, and so on. At least, what I proposed is somewhat original.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
They make baby and then start going crazy because Baby always wants attention and the dad feels left out because his mammary glands don't make milk . . . or do they?

New_Leaf

Doh~on't Make It Incest.
Have the two of them plot to overthrow their dad and then introduce the two to a romantic option that they platonically squabble over.
Don't see a lot of THAT type of story rather than "uwu I luv my oniiiisaaan so much I wanna be his wife uwu owo 0w0"
Let siblings (blood or otherwise) be able to call the other fartface in peace
Ooohh~ this is actually a good idea, I'm gonna add this on my list
To be fair, how many novels have the mc reincarnate\transmigrate into a villain's body only to hook up with the one who was supposed to kill that villain? And that person is usually a step-sister, childhood friend, fiance, and so on. At least, what I proposed is somewhat original.
Indeed, that's why I'm looking for ideas haha

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
A good start would be to think about both personalities and how they could clash/work together, then why and how he got scissored by sister, and then think of ways MC can avoid that death flag in ways that would help the sister.

So if MC gets offed by his sister because he was an asshole just let him be a decent human being, if he gets offed because he betrayed his sister avoid the betrayal and so on... if he ate the last cookie he's screwed tho.