Recommendations I need something to read so im gonna ask y'all recommend me some novels (preferably without romance or romance related tags)

LazyTimes

and just more preferences i slightly dislike martial arts and historical stuff, could still like it though
(Absolutely willing to go offsite for something to read btw)

LazyTimes

seen the manga for a part of the lord of mysteries but I don't have the will to reread it for extra details since ik the overall layout from the manga

TremendousHuman

Deleteriously devilish, deliciously dumbfounding
Relevance and a world flying off tracks is an underrated story a cut above most on this site

Noel_Elitia

try this, though it says romance, the story has not reached that point, so read carefree.

LazyTimes

First off 2nd time out of 2 posts been recommended reincarnated as a spider with my goddess please stop recommending it (I'm sorry it has to be said)
and I read the lord of mystery manga until they stopped updating it whatever chapter that translates into the novel

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
and I read the lord of mystery manga until they stopped updating it whatever chapter that translates into the novel
If you want to reconsider continuing it, the novel should be; Chapter 104: Mr. Z

Mr.Grey-Cat

Lost Solace Online doesn't have romance, so you can maybe try it.

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
If you wish to try something outside of mainstream genres, I recommend Harbinger: Infinity from @YS_og it's freaking awesome, I would recommend my own book but it's still far from finished.

harbinger-infinity_434914_1643772980.jpg

Scaver

First off 2nd time out of 2 posts been recommended reincarnated as a spider with my goddess please stop recommending it (I'm sorry it has to be said)
don't judge by the manhua(manhua i say not manga!)
It doesn't give it justice!
And beside it's a imersive story so...