I think I'm doing my signature wrong

Euphridia

Hello!
I was hoping to crowdsource a solution for my technical ineptitude.

I am a new author on SH and I was trying to update my signature and while it looks like it should work in preview, i get an error when I try to save.

I have my BB code here just to see if I'm doing something wrong.

The Last Rae of Hope

Only think saving in my signature seems to be just plain text, even just link to story did not work.

Thank you in advance for any and all help. I'm sure it's me doing something wrong.

Attachments

• preview.png
    preview.png
    104.2 KB · Views: 48
  • error.png
    error.png
    18 KB · Views: 45

Euphridia

Welcome to the foums!

Yeah you have to spend some time, generally convince THE ALGORITHM you're not a ROBOT.
Thank you! I am definitely not a robot or corporate drone trying to write fiction during a midlife crisis! Hahaha! But yes I’ll interact with the environment a little more! Thank you!
Joins the forums and first message is about a cosmetic feature. Smh.
No hate. Just a question if I was was doing something wrong from a technical perspective. But thanks for the welcome!

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Hello!

I am a new author on SH and I was trying to update my signature and while it looks like it should work in preview, i get an error when I try to save.

The Last Rae of Hope

Only think saving in my signature seems to be just plain text, even just link to story did not work.

Thank you in advance for any and all help. I'm sure it's me doing something wrong.
Try again after you have 5 messages.

You're just being caught by the anti-spam system.

VictorDLopez

Thanks for raising the issue. I had the same question as this is the only site to which I post that apparently requires a certain number of posts before being able to put anything useful on a signature line (like a cover and a link to the novel/short story to which it belongs on SH. Best of luck here and welcome!

Alseki.

Laurant Writing Romans.
Hello!

The Last Rae of Hope

You think you are doing it wrong, I, on the other hand, know I am doing it wrong.

That is the difference in our power. That is why you will neve—

Oh wait, wrong reference.
Thank you! I am definitely not a robot or corporate drone trying to write fiction during a midlife crisis! Hahaha! But yes I’ll interact with the environment a little more! Thank you!
Sounds like something that someone who is definitely a robot or corporate drone trying to write a fiction during a midlife crisis would say.

Euphridia

Sounds like something that someone who is definitely a robot or corporate drone trying to write a fiction during a midlife crisis would say.
It was the three 'ha' sounds in rapid succession, wasn't it? Next time I should use two or four and add gusto!