I will judge your snacks

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Behold! Leche Flan.

Lysander_Works

Mild cheddar cheese and pepper-jack cheese slices, combined with Genoa Salami and thin pepperoni all wedged between two table crackers, and dipped in a small amount of mayonnaise (olive oil version for reduced fat and better flavor).

Or, spicy jalapeno hard taco shells with boiled chickpeas (or meat substitute), cheese, lettuce, and much more hot sauce.

Wonder who is hungry now.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Is a glass of iced coffee with one spoonful of creamer and honey considered a snack? That's how I relieve my hunger :3
Error. Mama forbids it.
Gerber applesauce :blob_hmm:
One teaspoon
12 teaspoons
Zebra cakes!
8 teaspoons
18 teaspoons
1/2 teaspoons
I drink blood....
1/16 teaspoons
Biscuits and alcohol...
Error. Mama forbids alcohol.
Pão de queijo (Brazilian cheese bread)
View attachment 27896
5 teaspoons
13 teaspoons
1 teaspoon
Mama limits this concoction to 2 teaspoons. Kid begs for more.
booba
fuck i mean boba tea. Yeah, boba tea. 🧋
Mama forbids boba until age 5. Choking hazard.
A square pizza slice that's 2cm thick and of size of 1,75 of average human hand with a liter of Pepsi (it's what I'll eat today after getting a paycheck)
Mama forbids Pepsi. For the pizza, he will either eat just the toppings or just the crust, depending on his mood. 6 teaspoons.
Behold! Leche Flan.
42 teaspoons
15 teaspoons
Protein bar.
Depends on the brand and flavor. He'll munch down a chocolate brownie Clif bar. 14.4 teaspoons.
Dried fruit. Currently going through a large bag of cranberries.
He's gotten bored with cranberries but loves mango. 8 teaspoons.
Appy slices. Very yummy in my tummy.(and we have an apple tree, that might be why)
He used to be into apple slices but has gotten bored with them. 2 teaspoons.
Day old pizza
He puts it in the microwave, pushes the +30 second button six times, takes it out after it beeps, and asks for ice to cool it down. 1/4 teaspoons.
Mild cheddar cheese and pepper-jack cheese slices, combined with Genoa Salami and thin pepperoni all wedged between two table crackers, and dipped in a small amount of mayonnaise (olive oil version for reduced fat and better flavor).

Or, spicy jalapeno hard taco shells with boiled chickpeas (or meat substitute), cheese, lettuce, and much more hot sauce.

Wonder who is hungry now.
On the first one, he will either lick off the mayonnaise or ask me to lick it off for him, depending on his mood. Then, he'll tell me to put the cheese on corn chips and microwave them. He is soo over crackers right now. 2 teaspoons.

On the second one, he'll tell me to eat it. 0 teaspoons.