I will read your story and give reviews. (I am OatMush's disciple).

SnowLabrador

I would love feedback on The Promised Underland.

TheKillingAlice

Schinken
Heyhey! I kind of stopped writing on my novel for a few months and now try to get back around again.
Anyway, it's a fantasy story, but not set in some grand, epic world and scenario. I'm not sure if I'm meeting your standards, which is also why I would put aside the decision of where I would like to get the review if you were to take it up at all. I know, it sounds cowardly, and it is, but since you didn't decide to read by your own admission, it's hard to tell if you would even like it. So if you dropped it, no biggie, but it would be different from someone actively interested in the book and clicking on it. That's why I'm a bit of a coward, possibly inviting a terrible review to officially stand in line with a mere two others. :blob_blank: :blob_cookie: :blob_teary:🙇‍♀️:blob_dizzy:
Also: Aren't all the novels on SH considered Webnovels? I'm bad with such terminology, that's why I'm asking, as you said you don't read Webnovels xD
Anyway, sorry for digressing. Story:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/832336/the-crazy-daughter-of-the-dukes-family/