I will tell you when and why I stopped reading your story.

OatMush

up to no good
Hello everyone, sorry for the late reviews, this thread is still going and I will catch up when I have some free time!

SleepingFox

I’ve sort of been enjoying writing in a vacuum for a while and after accumulating a large backlog, decided to publish (*most) of what I’ve written so this morning.

As smut, I imagine that most people are likely going to be shy or reluctant to post reviews. I could really use a fresh viewer’s perspective, even if it is extremely simple review like I stopped reading on chapter 2 because I didn’t like [XYZ].

Daily World of Magic: An Elf’s Immortal Life | Scribble Hub

There’s always minor grammar issues and mistyped words lurking around in the story like tiny bugs. I’ve squashed most of them as I’ve proofread the story 7-8 times before publishing it, but every time I re-read it, I find more of the little critters to my endless annoyance.

Last edited:
Okay, I think I'm finally ready for this. I apologize for deleting my request a few days ago, but I had a lot of work to do based on some other feedback I received.

In it you will find themes from popular titles such as The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Nighttime, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, and The Railway Children. As the protagonist is interested in railways and is young at heart, there are also references to anthropomorphic tales such as Thomas The Tank Engine and Cars.

I've just finished revamping the first three chapters. Hopefully you find it intriguing.

Last edited:

DJ_Rhaposdy

I've been working on a fantasy/comedy adventure for fun. If that intrigues you, please check out my story. Title says it all:

MaitreyaGem

Hello :D thank you for doing this thread! Please check out my story!

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
Check mine. Link is in my signature
My guy, he said he's on mobile.
He's oblivious to your signatures, dummy.
I will not post my story for the moment, seems like you have more requests than your free time.

I'll check this thread back later, see if you're done reviewing the others' story

D

Deleted member 156229

I would love to hear your first impressions!
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/1028921/mankind-diaspora-the-trappist-gambit/
mankind-diaspora-the-trappist-1-gambit-aaaa7qa14bq.jpg

D

Deleted member 156316

There are a lot of stories on this website and standing out among them is hard. When someone does click on your story most of the time they'll stop reading after the first few chapters or even after only the blurb. I will give your story a go and tell you when and why I stopped reading.
I'm not an experienced author so don't expect any technical explanations of what you've done wrong. I can only tell you about my subjective experience reading your novel and I'm opinionated. Many stories I've read are perfectly fine just too similar to something else I've read or not in a genre I like, so take my opinion with a grain of salt, I'm probably not your target audience.
I'll give everything submitted a go with no limits on content. I can pm if you want to be anonymous or else I'll post my review here.
I'll update the title when I've had enough. Until then, Keep Them Coming!
Edit: I also really enjoy reviewing, so if you're on the fence about submitting your story, do it!
Edit 2: I'm on mobile and can't see signatures, if you would be so kind to post a link to your story, that'd be appreciated.
Hello!

New writer here, mind if you can take a look at mine, oh and I also have side stories that go along with the plot as a type of 'in-depth or backstory explanation'

I'm not consistent with my upload schedule due to school and stuff though.