I wonder when will ScribbleHub add a Philippines Time Zone and some to their respective country .

IDKWtWrite-San

Projecting 'Unreliable Narrator' Tag
First time story submitter at ScribbleHub . Tried the scheduling method and horribly failed at it since I don't know how sh*t works 😂 . I wonder when will ScribbleHub will make more Time Zones in regard to some country at the very least .

I eventually started instead using my phone clock and an alarm clock instead when it's the time of submitting a new chapter thru my phone .

is it that difficult to match a different time zone in regard to your own?

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
…you can already change your timezone.

edit: so you want 10 different GMT+8 just because your country’s capital is not there? Talk about weird Filipino sense of pride. (Referring to the thread with similar title)

Last edited:

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger

edit: so you want 10 different GMT+8 just because your country’s capital is not there? Talk about weird Filipino sense of pride. (Referring to the thread with similar title)
The thing is that you have said 8 GMT zone names in other places.
There are 18 entries for GMT+1.
So imo expanding it to all capitals (Or largest cities in countries that span multiple zones) isn't that unreasonable of a request.
Though leaving the representatives out altogether would also work and be a lot less work to maintain.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
So imo expanding it to all capitals (Or largest cities in countries that span multiple zones) isn't that unreasonable of a request.
Though leaving the representatives out altogether would also work and be a lot less work to maintain.
I don’t understand why there are so many GMT+1 either. One to three would be enough, I know which capital/s is/are on the same meridian as I am.

I initially thought that OP meant that their timezone isn’t there at all.

can the format change to :

GMT+2 (capital A, Capital B, capital c, etc.)
GMT+3 (capital d, Capital e, capital f, etc.)

That’s what imo is reasonable and standard on most sites. It wouldn’t clutter up the Dropbox even if there are 20 capitals written as examples.

IDKWtWrite-San

Projecting 'Unreliable Narrator' Tag
First time story submitter at ScribbleHub . Tried the scheduling method and horribly failed at it since I don't know how sh*t works 😂 . I wonder when will ScribbleHub will make more Time Zones in regard to some country at the very least .

I eventually started instead using my phone clock and an alarm clock instead when it's the time of submitting a new chapter thru my phone
is it that difficult to match a different time zone in regard to your own?
I don't know which capital or timezone match mine and I seriously don't want to test all of them since it also change the scheduling of the chapter and may backfire .

Nah bro/sis , I don't have some weird Filipino Pride . I just want ..... like a *flick *flick timezone that can be easily used in the future and for novelist that likes to immediately see their time the same as the clock on their home country . ( And yes , I see what you're talking about , that's also a good suggestion for some people also )
Exactly ! There are some countries that has multiple GMT but not to other countries. Atleast put 1 like GMT ( Manila , Philippines ) , GMT ( Tokyo , Japan ) .
I don’t understand why there are so many GMT+1 either. One to three would be enough, I know which capital/s is/are on the same meridian as I am.

I initially thought that OP meant that their timezone isn’t there at all.

can the format change to :

GMT+2 (capital A, Capital B, capital c, etc.)
GMT+3 (capital d, Capital e, capital f, etc.)

That’s what imo is reasonable and standard on most sites. It wouldn’t clutter up the Dropbox even if there are 20 capitals written as examples.
Hahaha yes , sorry for the very confusing thread . It's not about my country timezone rather just change the GMT like your interpretation , that's the one that I imagined . It's for new user like me that will benefit from this or the similar post that you're talking about .

I don't know which capital or timezone match mine and I seriously don't want to test all of them since it also change the scheduling of the chapter and may backfire .
1643329474003.png

I'm not 100% sure but picking any gmt+8 should work just fine

Psycholor

Writing Trash
Let's just remove all the capitals, and just say "GMT+n".

When nobodies represented...

heheheh... Everyone is.