Idiosyncrasies

Napelynn

An idiosyncrasy is a way of thinking unique to one individual. Share some of your idiosyncratic behaviors with me, whether it be a habit, pet peeve, or something else.

I’ll start:
I always go down and up stairs starting with my left foot. When I go up stairs I skip the second step and only that step. I hate the word sad.

FlutterOfCrows

Absolutism, the deciding that one thing must be bad regardless of counterexamples, or that something is always good, regardless of examples, or said examples purposefully shoved into the mud, hidden by sight.

D

Deleted member 45782

if i write and my letters are too close that are there's only a sliver of a gap, i either a) close the gap and make the letters touch, or b) erase whole thing and rewrite those letters so its not too jammed together.

idk if this counts as an idiosyncrasy.

Businesssn

Brick-San the god of wholesome hentai
I hit my myself when I’m stresse.

It’s effective in giving me brain damage

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
An idiosyncrasy is a way of thinking unique to one individual. Share some of your idiosyncratic behaviors with me, whether it be a habit, pet peeve, or something else.

I’ll start:
I always go down and up stairs starting with my left foot. When I go up stairs I skip the second step and only that step. I hate the word sad.
I spend HOURS in the bathroom if I have my phone with me xD

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I modify songs to sing to my baby.

I am your mom
And I'm wiping your butt
Wipey wipey butt
Wipey wipey butt

You are [name]
And you're drinking my milk
Drinky drinky milk
Drinky drinky milk

EternalSunset0

I triple/quadruple check everything in the unit before going to bed or leaving the unit.

Like making sure that the doors are locked or the appliances and laptop are unplugged. Even if I confirmed that they're already unplugged/closed, I still can't put myself at ease at times.

To the point that there were times when I'm already a few minutes away from the house but I still go all the way back and enter the apartment unit to confirm and make sure that everything's unplugged before mentally repeating to myself that they were as I leave for a second time.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
It's fun and it will help my baby's brain development.
Also:

You gotta keep on sucking
Keep on sucking
Keep on sucking
If you wanna get nice and full

Keep on sucking
Keep on sucking
Mom's milk is really good

Businesssn

Brick-San the god of wholesome hentai
It's fun and it will help my baby's brain development.
Also:

Keep on sucking
Keep on sucking
If you wanna get nice and full

Keep on sucking
Keep on sucking
Mom's milk is really good

I feel like something will back fire or not back fire. I dunno I’m not good with kids

D

Deleted member 49654

I often use words like maybe, probably, likely, eventually, etc. The point is that I hate stating something to be a fact unless I am absolutely confident. Therefore if I don't use a word indicating uncertainty, it is best you don't argue with me.

EternalSunset0

I often use words like maybe, probably, likely, eventually, etc. The point is that I hate stating something to be a fact unless I am absolutely confident. Therefore if I don't use a word indicating uncertainty, it is best you don't argue with me.
Same with me. Although to add, I also often use I mean and Actually for reasons unknown.