Resolved Idk what happening

BRUH123

All letters except L,E,T,Z and H are gone, idk how it happened but I tried copy and pasting and it show the actual words but I don't want to do that for every chapter, if you know how to fix it please tell me

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
tell us in detail exactly what happened. did you copy and paste from a third party software and lost all semblances of Ls and Es and Ts and Zs and Hs? have you tried copy pasting it elsewhere and see if the problem persists? have you tried troubleshooting it from FAQs online? have you tried turning your device off and on again?

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Uh, could you show a picture of the situation? Or clarify the steps that took to lead to this problem?

Armored99

Harem-phobic
try copying it into another document changing the font then pasting it in. temporary solution at best, as it sounds like a possible formatting error.

BRUH123

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 65
  • image.png
    image.png
    143.3 KB · Views: 66

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
Wow, that's a hell of a troll. Run a virus scan, if it persists after a restart.

Actually, how the fuck are you reading this forum?

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I can't replicate the issue, it's probably on your end.

Can you tell us what your device/browser is and if you are using any plugins on your device?

Consider trying again after disabling any and every plugin that might be interfering with the site's display.

And as others suggested, also try restarting your device/browser. Sometimes this much is enough.

Tony

Staff member
All letters except L,E,T,Z and H are gone, idk how it happened but I tried copy and pasting and it show the actual words but I don't want to do that for every chapter, if you know how to fix it please tell me
I've never seen this before. It looks like it's a problem on your side.

You should try clearing your cache, restarting your device and/or try a different browser.